Tell me why we'll love Princess

mikeythemars

O.K., just bit the bullet and booked my family of four (myself, wife, daughter and son, they'll be 14 and 11 time of cruise) onto a 9 day Eastern Caribbean sailing on the Caribbean Princess out of NYC in mid July of 2008.

As you can see from my signature, I and my family certainly aren't new to cruising.... but are new to Princess. We picked the latter over an RCI sailing with a very similar itinerary, primarly because we saw Princess as being "a step up."

So, tell me we at what point after boarding next year that I'll realize we really did make the right decision! ;)

as soon as the family jumps in the pool and realizes that it is fresh water

:D :D :D - and unlike Disney (the only other line we've sailed that had frsh water pools) isn't full of toddlers in water diapers!!!

You will have the best of all the best of all the main stream lines wrapped up into one line...Princess.

You can have anytime dining similar to NCL, the fun of Carnival with their deck parties, the ambiance of HAL with the decor, the very good food like X (yes subjective!!) I'm sure you will have a wonderful cruise:)

The maintenance/friendliness and general attitude of all who will take care of you.......

We have been on most large lines and Princess is at the top of our list for service/food and general atmosphere!

They have a wonderful program for the kids......we wouldn't miss the talent show that the kids put on!:)

Reasons to LOVE Princess:

Anytime Dining

Freshwater Pools

24-hr Room Service

Balconies

Pretty darn good food!

Specialty Dining (extra $$) but worth it!

Beautiful Surroundings

Sea Days

:D :p

Thank you all for the insightfull and gracious feedback - I particularly like the point about Princess offering the "combination" of the best aspects of other lines we've been on!!! Also, I'm glad to hear that our kids won't feel like they are being treated like an afterthought (which I must admit we did have that sense of when on Celebrity).

One more, if I might add, the people! If you take a look around the Princess boards, you'll some really great people and hopefully meet a few on your Princess cruise. Welcome to Princess!

It's so interesting that you mention the people.......I'm surly not a snob but I have found that Princess "people" are some of my very favorite people to cruise with.

It's not something that you can put your finger on.....but, there's a warmth, sincerity and overall friendliness that is more pervasive on Princess than anywhere else......not that I've not run into some truly wonderful people on other ships.....Princess is just a cut above!!!!!;)

Some reasons why you'll love Princess:

-beautiful tiled/fresh water pools

-anytime dining...so you don't have to be on a specific dining schedule

-elegant ships

-wonderful entertainment options...too many for anyone to possibly do everything!

-terrific food with many options

-well behaved children

-Youth Security

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived