Quintuple stacked!....just had to tell someone

popsec

We just booked the Miracle for Nov 7th this year so now we're quintuple stacked......wow!...is that a fun feeling!!:D

Way to go! Nothing like knowing you have some more cruises booked ahead when you wind down from a cruise. Congratulations!:D

Dianne

I am happy if I have one booked at all times.

AmberMarie...I really enjoyed viewing your scrapbook. I did one for my Inspiration cruise last year, which was my first attempt. Thanks for posting that link; I got some great ideas for the next scrapbook. Bonnie

Man I wish we could cruise that often. DBF only has 2 weeks of vacation for the next few years. One week dedicated to family visiting and one week for just us vacation.

Hubby is retired and I sell on eBay so we can go pretty much when we can find a good deal. Of course, after each cruise I have to work full tilt to pay off my sign and sail card :eek:

We just booked the Miracle for Nov 7th this year so now we're quintuple stacked......wow!...is that a fun feeling!!:D

Congratulations! That is awesom! I am just curious... why are you doing 3 B2B on Fascination? We were on Fascination last year (post-refurb) and it was a great for a quick get-away. But if I had more time (like you do), I'd probably pick a larger ship and longer cruise.

I'm sure you have great reasons -- I was just curious how you decided that? (of course you can tell me to MYOB... but since we all love cruising... just trying to get some info!).

Congratulations! That is awesom! I am just curious... why are you doing 3 B2B on Fascination? We were on Fascination last year (post-refurb) and it was a great for a quick get-away. But if I had more time (like you do), I'd probably pick a larger ship and longer cruise.

I'm sure you have great reasons -- I was just curious how you decided that? (of course you can tell me to MYOB... but since we all love cruising... just trying to get some info!).

Just a quicker means to get to platinum status;)

It's fun for those who can afford it....

Not so much fun for those who can only afford an inside cabin once a year:(

On the other hand, at one time I was one of those that would have been tickled to death to go on any cruise at all. I never went on my first cruise til I was 53 (though it has always been a dream of mine). So, to some people, your once a year cruise would seem like heaven :)

once a year is nothing to feel sorry about yourself for. many families can't do vacations at all! feel blessed :)

Yeah, I absolutely, totally agree. I am blessed!

It just seems the OP was boasting a little too much.

What was the point of mentioning five future cruises, except to boast?

Yeah, I absolutely, totally agree. I am blessed!

It just seems the OP was boasting a little too much.

What was the point of mentioning five future cruises, except to boast?

I think it's all in perspective. To you and me (who also only gets to cruise once a year at the most), it may look a little like boasting. But to the average multi-cruiser, the OP is just sharing his/her excitement.

I, too, get the "once a year" blues, but I just have to remind myself that I am lucky! My parents never get/got to go on REAL vacations.

One question...

will you unpack between cruises?

She never unpacks. In fact, I know personally, that she comes home, does her laundry and then packs it all back up again. ;) The suitcases pretty much sit by the front door all year round! She is a cruising freak now. Her foyer walls are filled with cruise photos and there's even an antique map on the wall with little stick pins identifying all the ports they have visited. I sometimes drool.....:D

And, if you knew her she is not a snob or braggart. She's just a cruise lover. She's obsessed... and as soon as I win the lottery, my DH and I will go on all their cruises with them, instead of just once a year.

Someday I aspire to do a b2b, but until I am done with school (never) it is not possible...

do you keep the same stateroom??

We were lucky...I booked as cheaply as possible in a 5A porthole guarantee. We were assigned the same oceanview cabin for all 3 cruises so we don't have to pack up and move between each one.

Archived