Anyone have Carnival Capers and Dinner Menus for the Legend???

minner80

You can go to this site: http://www.cruisedailies.com/portal/ to get the capers. Expand Carnival and select the ship you want.

The menus are the same for all the ships so if you can find a recent menu on any ship, it should be the same for yours.

I have found a link to the new menus from Tom-n-Cheryl on this site and is one of the reasons I booked another cruise. :D

You can go to this site: http://www.cruisedailies.com/portal/ to get the capers. Expand Carnival and select the ship you want.

The menus are the same for all the ships so if you can find a recent menu on any ship, it should be the same for yours.

I have found a link to the new menus from Tom-n-Cheryl on this site and is one of the reasons I booked another cruise. :D

The problem with the cruisedallies site is that the Legend just moved to Tampa, so none of the Capers will have the same itinerary.

jon

I just got off and have all the capers! I just don't know how to post them!

IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!!

Maybe Tom can help me out.......or email me and I can make copies or fax them to you!

Scanning can be difficult - depends on if you desire decent resolution and are posting them on a photo site (requires larger files), or if you are scanning at a lower resolution for e-mail. With 7 days of capers, that is A LOT of scanning.

Of course, if you FAX to one person, be prepared to have DOZENS request the same!!! :eek:

Glad you guys had a great time!!!

(did you two make it into the piano bar - how about the other music venues ... any that are not to be missed?)

Thanks

the menu is exactly the same minus one day-

kellikevin-- if you go to the cruisedailies website there is an email address for brian who does a wonderful job of posting cruise ship activity pages--email him and he will tell you how to get them posted

Archived