Cozumel Excursion!!!

oakbend

What is the beach that is all inclusive and do they have other activities there that you can purchase, ie: parasailing, snorkel tours, massage, etc...THANKS!!!!! One more thing.....GO SPURS GO!!!!

What is the beach that is all inclusive and do they have other activities there that you can purchase, ie: parasailing, snorkel tours, massage, etc...THANKS!!!!! One more thing.....GO SPURS GO!!!!

There are several, you can go to the Cozumel forum and read about each one of them.

Paradise Beach seems to be the most popular.

We went to the Reef Club when we were there in November. It's an all inclusive resort and we got a day pass. Very close to Paradise Beach. Food and drinks were good. Beach was very rocky, so take water shoes.

While Paradise Beach is an excellent selection (we go there every time)...they are not all inclusive. You simply run a tab for your food and drinks. There is a set fee for an optional wristband of $9 to use their nonmotorized water toys. I like the fact that it is optional so that the boys can get it and hubby and I do not have to. No entrance fee...just pay for what you do.

They also have independent vendors with every activity you can imagine there.

While Paradise Beach is an excellent selection (we go there every time)...they are not all inclusive. You simply run a tab for your food and drinks. There is a set fee for an optional wristband of $9 to use their nonmotorized water toys. I like the fact that it is optional so that the boys can get it and hubby and I do not have to. No entrance fee...just pay for what you do.

They also have independent vendors with every activity you can imagine there.

Doesn't Paradise Beach have a set all-inclusive price though?:confused:

Doesn't Paradise Beach have a set all-inclusive price though?:confused:

Hi Ashley,

Paradise Beach had a $9.00 charge for all day use of snorkel equip, floats, water trampoline & ocean kayaks. The food & drink wasn't included we just ran a tab for that.:)

Thinking of going to Paradise Beach - question with the transportation to get there. Can you get a cab at the ship dock? or do you need to plan ahead? And does anyone know how much the cost is for a family of 4 by cab? Thanks

Thinking of going to Paradise Beach - question with the transportation to get there. Can you get a cab at the ship dock? or do you need to plan ahead? And does anyone know how much the cost is for a family of 4 by cab? Thanks

When you get off the boat you will go toward the left and see taxis lined up ready to take you where ever. We paid around $15 to get to Paradise Beach and about the same to get back. We had heard aywhere from $13-$17. This was for just me and my husband. I would also be interested in knowing if the price would be different if we have our 2 kids. Taxis were also parked in the parking lot of Paradise beach just waiting to bring anyone back.

We had a very nice time at Paradise Beach the chips and salsa are outstanding.

We did the San Fransico Beach break through http://www.cozumelcruiseexcursions.com. San Fransico Beach is right next to Paradise Beach (really - the buildings are right next to each other). If you drink, the all-inclusive is nice. They did not offered bourbon though, which is what my DH drinks. He had daquaris instead and was fine with it. We ordered off a menu for lunch (fajitas for DH and I, Quesidillas for the kids) and had chips and salsa available all day. When my beer started getting warm the waiter brought me a bucket of ice to set it in - what service! There is also a fresh water pool available to use. THe bathroom were clean.

You can get the wrist band for the water toys next door at Paradise (I think it was $9) - it is not part of the San Fransico package. We didn't buy one because the water was rough the day we were there.

There are stalls with merchandise for sale, hair braiders and people offering massages.

My in-laws did Paradise beach (non-drinkers), we did SF beach.

We did Paradise beach a couple of years ago and loved it. Back then you didn't have to pay for lounge chairs and umbrellas. Are they included in the 9.00. We are looking for a beach with lounge chairs, umbrellas, washrooms, coke and maybe a snack and of course soft sand and warm water. Willing to pay this time, but would love a suggestion or two. Loved Paradise last time.

We did Paradise beach a couple of years ago and loved it. Back then you didn't have to pay for lounge chairs and umbrellas. Are they included in the 9.00. We are looking for a beach with lounge chairs, umbrellas, washrooms, coke and maybe a snack and of course soft sand and warm water. Willing to pay this time, but would love a suggestion or two. Loved Paradise last time.

Lounge Chairs, Umbrellas, clean restrooms, changing rooms etc are all still free. Paradise Beach does not charge an entrance fee. They do expect you to eat/drink $10.00 per person.

The $9 wristband is completely optional. When we go, the boys get the wristband and hubby and I do not.

And don't forget the free internet at the bar!!!

Archived