Doc Dancing in Gainesville today!!!!!!!

Hey everyone! Just came from the mailbox and guess what was there??? You guessed it!!!! My docs have arrived. I am sooooo excited. Even got DH to do a small dance LOL:eek:

So come on everyone....join in!!!!!!!!!

Happy in Florida today!

Holly :D

Thanks guys!!! I am so excited and yes it IS the best feeling to see the docs sitting in the mailbox. I came running in the house so excited.....poor DH didn't know what was going on but then he realized and said.......did the cruise paperwork come? LOL

YAY!

:D :D

Thanks for dancing with me!

Oh and this is for my July 8th cruise so jimbug....yours should be there in about 3-4 weeks I would guess.

Have a good evening everyone,

Holly

Congrats!-Not sure about you, but we will be glad to get out of town away from this smoke that we had for awhile!

This is our first family cruise together-JUST a few more baseball game with the kids and we're OFF!!!!:cool:

BudBuddies.......Yes, the smoke has been horrible....seems much better lately but it just depends on the day. I'll be very glad to be able to breathe freely again LOL.

Have fun on your cruise....the Sovereign was my first last year and we had a blast!

ken_nyc.........yours shouldn't be too much longer now. Thanks for the congrats! Can't wait to start packing now! :D

If only my son's "rain" dance would work around here these days....Thanks for the info on the Soverign!-Booked a Grand Suite for more family room. (made husband take me to Vegas for our 20th aniversary)----I'm still alil nervous though! Maybe next time we can book on the MOS-if my sea sick meds hold strong........lolol

OH--did you go on any excursions?-

Sharon:o

Hey everyone! Just came from the mailbox and guess what was there??? You guessed it!!!! My docs have arrived. I am sooooo excited. Even got DH to do a small dance LOL:eek:

So come on everyone....join in!!!!!!!!!

Happy in Florida today!

Holly :D

I've seen a couple of doc dance posts today!!! :D Congratulations, can I dance along too! Dance on girl...dance on! :p

Archived