Monarch of the Seas Cabin 6506???

Is anyone on here familiar with this stateroom? I booked this room today and have always been curious about it. It is all the way forward and wraps around the corner. I would love to see pics if anyone has any?

Thanks,

tim

Oh, how cute! I wonder what it looks like inside, too. Unless they increase the square footage to compensate for the odd shape, I can't imagine how they fit a bed in there! :eek:

Here's my I category cabin, at 122 square feet. What you see is what you get - the walls are only a couple of feet wider apart than the bed that you see.

2869317720077959744S425x425Q85.jpg

Won't you be under the Promenade Deck? If so, you'll be awakened by the pounding of joggers & power walkers who disregard the "no jogging or power walking between 10pm and 10am" sign.

BTW, why don't you cruise with us on April 21? We have a CC reunion cruise going...

Won't you be under the Promenade Deck? If so, you'll be awakened by the pounding of joggers & power walkers who disregard the "no jogging or power walking between 10pm and 10am" sign.

BTW, why don't you cruise with us on April 21? We have a CC reunion cruise going...

I am cruising for my b-day. But I told Merionmom that I would think about the April 21st cruise too.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I took a chance and booked cabin 6506 on the MONARCH OF THE SEAS sailing in February. I also read a single review which mentioned the cabin was larger, with a different configuration, but not much else. I also believe it has a forward facing window over the bow which should be interesting.

If anyone has pictures or has come across pictures of this cabin, I would appreciate seeing them.

Thanks!

Ernie

• 4 years later...
Is anyone on here familiar with this stateroom? I booked this room today and have always been curious about it. It is all the way forward and wraps around the corner. I would love to see pics if anyone has any?

Thanks,

tim

Tim, I know this post is YEARS old, but wondering if you ever did sail in this cabin? Any pictures? I see it's open on cruise I'm currently booked on, and am curious....

Thanks! Sharon

Archived