What to do in Seattle?

zebra

Please could someone give us "have to do's" for Seattle other than the Space Needle.

We haven't been in Seattle before and will be there for 2 days... we want to use our time wisely. We are definitely going to the Pike Street market!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;5;8;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Until Diamond Princess 5/8/2004 Alaska

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;9;6;19;0;00&timezone=GMT+0100

Until Millenium 9/6/2004 to Europe!

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Seattle is a great city. I enjoy just walking around. The Science center & Pike Place Market are my favorites. Victoria, Canada is also a great day trip. If you get a chance Safeco Field with the Seattle Mariners playing ball is always a good time.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;5;30;17;45;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Until I am back on the Infinity

At Boeing field there is an excellent aerospace museum. They have a Concord, a former Air Force 1, and a great deal of other aircraft. My son and I went there in January, and ran out of time before we ran out of exhibits. I may go back this trip.

I understand that some of the ferry trips in the sound are quite beautiful as well.

Till we sail on the Norwegian Spirit \Leo

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;5;15;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Be sure to see Pioneer Square and the underground city tour is a neat thing to do. Be sure to take a ride on the ferry, it's the number one tourist attraction in Seattle.

CCL Tropicale Jan 99

CCL Celebration Feb 2000

CCL Paradise Feb 2001

RCCL Rhapsody of the Sea Feb 2003

RCCL Radiance of the Sea Oct 2003

NCL Spirit May 2004

The Maritime Discovery Museum at Pier 66 is one of the best museums we've ever seen. It's a hands on museum and would be especially great for kids, but my dh & I had a blast at the various interactive exhibits.

Archived