*Gatorclaw's Conquest Video!*

gatorclaw

Ha ha. :) I was waiting for some Pepper backlash. If it makes you feel any better- I let her borrow the video and she enjoyed it. But I think the likelihood of Pepper coming back is pretty much nil, sorry to say.

I am really sorry about that. Just watch yourself, be good and perhaps you will find another nice girl worth video taping next time.

I wish Pepper well, too! Sounds like you are still friends. Is she in another relationship?

I tried to pull up the link and get this message: "This site has been temporarily disabled. If you are the owner of the site, please contact customer care." looks like Jason got too many hits for the site to handle!!!!

I tried to pull up the link and get this message: "This site has been temporarily disabled. If you are the owner of the site, please contact customer care." looks like Jason got too many hits for the site to handle!!!!

Same thing here. I just finished watching up to the Fiesta Party Boat & got the message. :(

Excellent job Jason....as usual. Great to see you having so much fun. Looks like your friend had a great first cruise.

Arg. Sorry about that. It's back up now. But it might get too expensive for me- so get it while you can.

And if anyone out there can host the videos for the next month or so on an unlimited bandwidth network- please let me know. :)

I'm really sorry- but it's just too much $$$- I have to shut the site down for a little while. I'm putting the videos on You Tube and that will be linked to my site. Hopefully by this evening it will all be done.

Thanks for your patience!

OMG Jason. Just watched Senor Frogs. ROFLMAO Too funny. :p Don't feel bad.....been there....done that. I forgot so much te first time after the Party Boat....I had to do it again. :eek:

Now somebody needs to try the new cozumelbarhop.com tour.

LOL...is that really any of our business???? :rolleyes:

I know, right kelz! Suffice to say- we just had different long term goals. I'll be going on a 2009 cruise with my parents, but no promises on a video. I was supposed to be retired!

So stay tuned on this video getting back online. I'm working out some options to get the thing back up and making good progress. I'll post when it's ready.

www.gatorclaw.com/conquest

OK! I'm back up and running and I think this is a more user friendly format anyway. Use my link to watch the videos- if for some reason my site goes down- just go to you tube and search for 'gatorclaw' and watch the Conquest video there. They chapters are numbered.

By the way, I just started on you tube, so by all means- leave a comment on there and give it a great review (or a crappy review if you hate it!). :D

If you have any other questions or comments feel free to ask- I'll be around.

I know, right kelz! Suffice to say- we just had different long term goals. I'll be going on a 2009 cruise with my parents, but no promises on a video. I was supposed to be retired!

So stay tuned on this video getting back online. I'm options to get the thing back up and making good progress. I'll post when it's ready.

I loved the cozumel videos...too much fun!!!

:p

If you have any other questions or comments feel free to ask- I'll be around.

I asked before, but maybe it got lost in the shuffle. I was looking at a Aquapac for a digital camera. Do you find their camera products reliable?

I asked before, but maybe it got lost in the shuffle. I was looking at a Aquapac for a digital camera. Do you find their camera products reliable?

Woops. I meant to respond to this and what do you know- it did get lost in the shuffle!:o Sorry. And now here's my Aquapac story...

I have 2. One for my video camera- works like a charm. One for my pocket digital camera- worked like a charm. (notice the past tense...) I had used it many times- including my past cruises. But then I visited Doctor's Cave Beach in Jamaica...

I took my Aquapac and digital camera out and came back w/ water inside! It was horrifying. My digital camera was ruined. Fortunately- the memory card survived (if it didn't I wouldn't have any photos/video from the zip line segment!). I was going to put this dramatic tale in the video, but it was going to be too much work.

Even after the camera was ruined, I still had my 'good' digital camera, Rez had his, and I had my video camera- so it didn't put me out of commission, thankfully.

So here's the deal: I would often 'roll' it up and it eventually put too much stress on the seam on the side and created a little hole. I didn't take proper care of it. I still used my Aquapac for my video camera- and it works fine. And even after I lost my pocket digital- I would still trust the Aquapacs- I would just test it much more often and take care of it better.

And you are taking a chance, but for me, the benefits outweigh the risk. Even though I lost my digital camera, the stuff I got from it was worth it in the end. And in addtion to protecting cameras, it's just a nice place to put your wallet and other small personal stuff.

Archived