*Gatorclaw's Conquest Video!*

gatorclaw

HA - Let me ask the Ladies on our Cruise if they want to all chip in....... you do have lots of energy right? ;) Four Balcony Cabins are booked with only two ladies in each..............................

:D :D :D

Matlily, for all that fun, I'd make HIM pay! hahaha.;)

Ay, chihuahua!!! Has your mother seen this????:eek:

I really don't recommend getting that stupified- bad stuff could have happened (my backpack could have been stolen, we could have missed the ship, I could have been punched in the face for rubbing all over a married woman, etc).

Seriously...I was waiting for the woman's husband to realize just what she was doing...I'd love to be a fly on the wall during their conversations the next day!

Sorry, I liked your other ones better. I'm more of a PG kind of gal.;) I appreciated the warnings, though!

Glad you had a good time & lived to tell the tale.:)

Jace, as usual - Simply Fabulous!

My Conquest video is here!

*Exciting Adventures! New Characters! More Booze!*

My buddy Chris and I went on the 4/15/07 sailing of the Conquest and had an outrageously fun time. I didn't plan on making a video, but I realized I had too many fun moments captured not to make one.

But a word of warning: this one is a little more hard edged than before- at least in the Cozumel chapter, so viewer discretion is advised there. I think the perception of me as a romantic and charming man will be shattered forever. :)

And while Chris isn't as good looking as Pepper, he's a witty guy that's fun to hang out with. So I still think you'll enjoy this one. Have fun!

http://www.gatorclaw.com/conquest

Great video! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for my upcoming Conquest cruise. I think I smiled/laughed through ALL of them........and I'm not so young as some of you. You did give fair warning. :D

We've been to Jamaica twice. Once to Ocho Rios and once to Montego Bay. Vendors were VERY pushy in MoBay :( DS told me to just give some guy money for a couple pieces of crap. In hindsight.....I think he realized it was the safest thing to do. I am a little hesitant to do an excursion this time. But, there are a few folks going on this cruise that haven't ever been to Jamaica. I just think it is such a shame that you can't feel safe.

Jason ... I just finished watching all the videos ... great job! I've seen most of yours from the past too and I always love them!!

I have to say ... I love the end of Senor Frogs when you have the hiccups and Rez cant even pay attention to girl rubbing all over him because of the $297 bill (er, $30) ... HAHAHA!! Looks like too much fun!!

You boys should join us on the group cruise next summer!:p

Thanks so much for sharing these and taking the time to put these together!

Jason??!! You work for a bank??!! Never would have thought it. Still think Fox should know about your talents. Send your videos; it's worth a shot...good luck in all your endeavors. Life's highway is truly an adventure, with all it's twists and turns.

Archived