*Gatorclaw's Conquest Video!*

gatorclaw

My Conquest video is here!

*Exciting Adventures! New Characters! More Booze!*

My buddy Chris and I went on the 4/15/07 sailing of the Conquest and had an outrageously fun time. I didn't plan on making a video, but I realized I had too many fun moments captured not to make one.

But a word of warning: this one is a little more hard edged than before- at least in the Cozumel chapter, so viewer discretion is advised there. I think the perception of me as a romantic and charming man will be shattered forever. :)

And while Chris isn't as good looking as Pepper, he's a witty guy that's fun to hang out with. So I still think you'll enjoy this one. Have fun!

http://www.gatorclaw.com/conquest

I saw your video a week ago and enjoyed it as I usually do. As far as Cozumel, I was surprise how many drinks you had, I would of been knocked out by the 5th beer. I started to think that those beers were watered down big time from the amounts you had.

Party on dude !!!

Fred

OMG!! LMAO at the Cozumel Pt. 2 chapter. Hiccups ... LOL! You are too funny. Looks like you guys had a great time. My girlfriends and I are going on the Dec. 1 Freedom, you guys should go, too. Bunch of singles gonna be on that cruise. You'll probably still be hangin' till then. ha ha

When I follow the link, it is a blank black page. If I move my mouse around, it will turn into the hand that says Conquest......then it just loads and loads and loads and nothing comes up. Can someone help me please?

I use DSL wireless, so I dont think it is because of a slow connection.

Thanks!

I can't seem to get the videos to play. I click on the link, takes me to the web page, click on the titles of each section and... nothing? Do I need to download a specific media player? I really would like to watch these videos.

TIA,

Watching your videos keeps me always "ready to cruise". I've seen all of them and almost feel as though I know you. Maybe someday we'll be on the same cruise and somehow we'll end up in your video. Keep sailing!! :)

Great video!!! Glad to see you know how to have fun with anyone you are around. Yea, I missed Pepper too but Rez did a great job taking her place in the video just not a pretty.

I would also like to know what camera was used to do the underwater/water shots? Both of you take great pictures and put them together wonderfully.

Thanks for the memories.:D

Gator - Your video skills have improved greatly, but your cruising companions (I'm not talking about Resnick) have gone down hill. Bring back Pepper...she made your other video's! ;)

Ha ha. :) I was waiting for some Pepper backlash. If it makes you feel any better- I let her borrow the video and she enjoyed it. But I think the likelihood of Pepper coming back is pretty much nil, sorry to say.

As for others who couldn't view the videos, I'm sorry, I wish I had some suggestions- other than you definately need a high speed connection.

And the underwater footage was taken w/ my regular video camera w/ a flexible Aquapac protecting it.

Enjoyed the latest video. The Cruise Ship Entertainer section was hilarious. Your other videos are not to be missed. I especially enjoyed the Liberty one.

How reliable do you find the Aquapac camera holders? I have a wallet one from the Aquapac company, and I was considering a digital camera one.

I’m definitely a Jason groupie --I’ve seen all your work!! :)

Chapter 2 had me ‘cry laughing'- and if that’s not the best kind of laugh well then ... Chapter 4 had me laughing and giggling at the same time, if that’s possible! Chapter 9 was just a grin-to-grin affair!! :D

I’ve been looking forward to this video since your first announcement (May was it?), and I was not disappointed. If I had the $$, I’d book you and a friend on your next cruise just to see the production! :cool:

Archived