No More Happy Hour Specials??

C 2 C

Several weeks ago X pulled their link to "Exciting Deals" formerly Tuesday "Happy Hour". After a few days the link returned.

They have not changed the deals since June 19th and their "Exceptional Offers", formerly "BEST" deals has not updated since June 26th.

Does this mean that Celebrity is sailing full or that their staff is on holidays?

I'm missing my weekly dreams of cruising on a special. Is anyone else suffering "Tuesday blues"?

Several weeks ago X pulled their link to "Exciting Deals" formerly Tuesday "Happy Hour". After a few days the link returned.

They have not changed the deals since June 19th and their "Exceptional Offers", formerly "BEST" deals has not updated since June 26th.

Does this mean that Celebrity is sailing full or that their staff is on holidays?

I'm missing my weekly dreams of cruising on a special. Is anyone else suffering "Tuesday blues"?

There are two Millennium :-X sailings on Happy Hour this week - the 8/17 and 8/29 sailings...

But I think the real reason you're not seeing any big Happy Hours recently is they're getting ready for something big - expect to see an announcement tomorrow. Think RCCL's WOW Sale ;) Shhhhhhhhhhhh - don't tell anyone.

Also, the reservation people were flooded with Solstice reservations - my TA was trying to get something straightened out for our back to back and they told her they were not able to handle it by phone at this time but even with email it may take a few weeks due to the volume.

The Solstice bookings opened on 6/21 for Captain's club right after the last happy hour listing.

Arno,...I have the site on my pc at work and have been checking

each week as well......and I have the same thing you do. June 19th

was the last time anything was on there.

Hi Arno !

As others have said, my guess is they were very busy with the Solstice hoopla. Hopefully, now that things should be settling down, they will return. At least, I hope so.

With two ship cancellations to deal with, I think there will be very few X specials for a while. Imagine nearly 4,500 non-paying Millennium passengers competing for limited availability.

:) Hi,Arno,

I don't think they've '' pulled the link'' off the Happy hours....I still get mine 3-4 days prior to the specific tuesday, including for next week. Very little offered recently .

They might have stopped the access to non-trade folks, although that wouldn't make sense to me.....

Cheers

Claude

;)

Royal Caribbean got rid of the happy hour specials also. Now the specials can only be found on the RCCL web site. This doesn't include the promowave web site which is for travel agents and not the general public.

Believe me, the Happy Hours for both lines still exist. RCCL calls them Sales Events now, and Celebrity is still calling them Exciting Deals.

But they have been slim the past few weeks on Celebrity to be sure... but watch out for this Thursday and Friday!

Believe me, the Happy Hours for both lines still exist. RCCL calls them Sales Events now, and Celebrity is still calling them Exciting Deals.

But they have been slim the past few weeks on Celebrity to be sure... but watch out for this Thursday and Friday!

Yes, they are now called Sales Events and are found on the RCCL web site rather than a different link. The deals have been slim due to the fact we are in peak season and the ships are sailing full.

I don't see these links on either of these web sites. Can you help me out? Thanks.

I don't see these links on either of these web sites. Can you help me out? Thanks.

As far as I know, there are no public links right now. But tomorrow, 7/10, the 8/17 and 8/29 Millennium are on Happy Hour.

Archived