Sail & Sign Question for Multiple People

This is our 1st cruise having people in a room without all being family members. How do you put down the deposit for the sail and sign card if everyone is using different credit cards in the same room? The tickets only have room from one credit card info.

This is our 1st cruise having people in a room without all being family members. How do you put down the deposit for the sail and sign card if everyone is using different credit cards in the same room? The tickets only have room from one credit card info.

They will have additional S&S credit card applications at the terminal for each person to fill out.

I asked this question a couple of months ago, because I am in the same situation. I was advised to just make a copy of the form and have each person fill out there own. Just cross out the other names on the form. You can also access the form on e-docs. It's page 5.

I asked this question a couple of months ago, because I am in the same situation. I was advised to just make a copy of the form and have each person fill out there own. Just cross out the other names on the form. You can also access the form on e-docs. It's page 5.

Good luck with the copies. I've seen some terminals not accept them. They will gladly provide as many forms as needed while you are waiting in line to check in. Each person can have their own account using a credit card, cash, etc.

Good luck with the copies. I've seen some terminals not accept them. They will gladly provide as many forms as needed while you are waiting in line to check in. Each person can have their own account using a credit card, cash, etc.

We had edocuments, so I was able to print out extra copies..........

My son and g/f used cash, so they had to go to the pursers desk to have the cash put into their account.......

It's not a big deal really. They'll just have you fill out separate s&s forms. When we took our kids they were to be responsible for their own drinks, gambling, etc. We took care of excursions and the cruise, etc. We used our cc for our 2 minor kids with instructions that they were to charge NOTHING to it. I think because they were minors that we were allowed to block purchases but it's been a while so I'm not sure. My older kids used their own cards. Have fun!

We used our cc for our 2 minor kids with instructions that they were to charge NOTHING to it. I think because they were minors that we were allowed to block purchases but it's been a while so I'm not sure.

You're able to block signing privleges for anyone listed in your room on the Sail and Sign card. Adults or children, it makes no difference. .

When you check in, just tell them that you all want different s&s accounts.

It is very easy when you are checking in. We had 3 rooms for 2 families on our cruise. One room was me, DD 13, and my friends 2 DDs 16, 13. When we got up to the counter we told them the 2 friends daughters needed to be on their parents account, no problem, they just had them come up and check-in at the same time and give them their cc so they could link them together. Went very smoothly. I am sure they are used to people sharing room, but using different credit cards.

Archived