6030 Millennium sweet 16 cabin..right??

taralin

I just booked this cabin (6030) and wanted to make sure it is what I think it is..a larger balcony. We don't lose cabin space to make up for the larger balcony do we?

The rep with Celebrity tried very hard to talk me out of it since it is near the front of the ship but I am taking the word of all of you over her.

We were in 6030 on the Infinity - same size cabin, double the balcony size. Another plus is you really only have one neighboring balcony. The balcony to your right is a normal sized one so it only extends half the way up your balcony :D

No noise from the theatre or anywhere else

Thanks for the picture and the info!

These boards are priceless.

Absolutely! Six of my friends and I booked a Millenium cruise on Friday. We booked four of the Sweeth 16 cabins (my husband and I in 6030). I would never have known about them if not for this board. You certainly can't tell from the deck plans! This place is the greatest.

Absolutely! Six of my friends and I booked a Millenium cruise on Friday. We booked four of the Sweeth 16 cabins (my husband and I in 6030). I would never have known about them if not for this board. You certainly can't tell from the deck plans! This place is the greatest.

Heee Heee...we're off to the SUMMIT in 2 days to Vancouver B.C.

to cruise up to Alaska... :D

Yep..our cabin is none other than #6030... :D

I picked that cabin last October while we were

on the SUMMIT for an L.A. to Hawaii to L.A. cruise.

When I booked the cruise, the X cruise rep told me about that cabin. :rolleyes:

We were on Infinity in 6030. The cabin is exactly the same size as the rest. The verandah is twice the size. The cabin was very quiet.

Ask your attendant to get you 2 loungers (drop him some $ )

Why do you suppose the Celebrity reps aren't aware that the "sweet sixteen" have larger balconies? Or was that just my experience with one. ..

Because they are less well informed than the members of this board. Or maybe they want to keep the secret to themselves so they get those bigger balconies;)

Phil

:( I'm not happy. I've been going by a thread posted by "nitrodog" back in Sept of 2005 that supposedly listed all the standard cabins on M Class ships. It clearly states 6034 is a Cat 2c cabin with an extended balcony. That is why I grabbed it when I saw it.

Archived