Owner/president of Carnival?

Cinderelli

I don't think anyone has a "real" address to the CEO of Carnival... (really, the man is the CEO of a gazillion dollar company, LOL... )... there is one that floats around, but don't count on it going to the CEO. What are you looking for? If you have a problem, you can contact Guest Relations, they are wonderful. Don't use the contact form on the website as sometimes it takes a while to get a response. If you are booked with Carnival, contact your PVP and they should be able to help you with the proper escalation! Good luck!!!!

Does anyone have the name and email address to the owner or president of Carnival?

There are a lot of owners of Carnival, me included <G>. If you want the president of Carnival Cruise Lines, it is Bob Dickinson. I believe his email address id bdickinson@carnival.com. Carnival Cruise Lines is also owned by Carnival Corporation whose CEO is Micky Arison.

Actually it was for a compliment. :o
I'm sure that good old fashioned letter would be much better.

Jcanino - Owner of Carnival?

yes, use the email above... it goes to the same place as guest relations. I tried that back in the day, before I really sat and thought about it... received SIX, not ONE but six emails back, responding to my ONE email... each one said something different, one said "I'm sorry I have been out of the country", while the one the next week said something different, got one a month later, all from Uncle Bob... I would hope that he is spending his time running the Enterprise and letting the staff take care of inquiries/compliments/complaints...

Yes, a snail-mail letter would probably carry more weight(pardon the pun). :)

3655 N. W. 87th Avenue

Miami, FL 33178

Since CCL is a publically traded company there are many "owners" amongst us. CCL's stock is currently up for the day, when almost every other company is down. ;)

Me and thousands others own stock in Carnival Corporation thereby making us indirect owners of Carnival Cruise Lines. <VBG>

Ok that's what I thought. :rolleyes:

Archived