What Airlines is Oceania booking for the Baltics?

ChatKat in Ca.

I am trying to plan our pre-cruise in Stockholm. We are planning to use Oceania Air package at this point. So far they haven't posted any and I have a call into my TA to find out what their pre-cruise hotel packages are for next year's Stockholm Pre-cruise.

Has anyone used a package for precruise in the Baltics on O?

What airlines have they booked you on (we're LAX to wherever - ARN in this case) and what was your routing?

That will help me decide if I should try to burn some miles, just pay for air and do my own routing or just use O.

Thanks!

We did the Baltics on Regatta, 8-05.

Outbound from SFO we were on SAS, inbound from Heathrow United non-stop to SFO.

Going over, our original flight was cancelled, as SAS had "pranged" a plane in Hong Kong or Beijing. Rather than flying non-stop to Stockholm, we were put on a flight to Copenhagen, changed planes, then into Stockholm.

Chat Kat..they have many airlines they use..if you do a deviation for $75 a person you can choose your own flights..nice to see you over here at least I can answer your question without being told to mind my own business..:-) I will be happy to tell you anything you need to know!!

Jan

Thanks, Jan. Appreciate it. I have two seats on hold for Continental. One stop in Newark outgoing and non stop to come home codeshare with Virgin Atlantic for the Baltics. Amex wanted 225,000 miles to use my Amex miles to pay for this coach seat arrangement! I'd rather pay cash, but, I have free air. Fare is $2250.00 cash. We want to go in early by one or two days and we want to fly home non-stop. I am wondering if it's worth it to just pay for it, or if we should do air deviation and see what the difference is. Miles aren't what they used to be. I like knowing my lfight arrangements way ahdead of time and I like to get early choice of seats. Regent lets you do that with early booking/deviation. Oceania did not allow that for my June cruise with them - but - it may have been due to the booking arrangement via the agency that was used and since we won the cruise in a charity drawing, I can't complain - Almost free is pretty good, huh?

I remember reading you won the cruise..that is probably why you had the problem with the air..I would have your TA check with Oceania and find out how much a deviation would be on the flights you want and go from there..I look forward to having lunch with you and Claudia ..

Jan

Archived