Email Promo For Golden Princess

carqueen1

A friend of mine told me the same thing. Princess stops email notifications if you have a cruise booked. You would think they would continue to send them since they know you book cruises! Maybe it's a computer glitch or something, but it is supposedly true. A Princess rep told her that was the case.

Carnival does the same thing. We just register with a different email address.

Bill

Even with our cruise booked, I'm getting the emails every two weeks :rolleyes:

Do you have more then 1 Captain Circle number?? At one point I had 3 numbers and got emails regardless but it was really confusing.

My husband and I each have a number, however we are both booked and our numbers are both linked to the same email address.

Anne

Do you have more then 1 Captain Circle number?? At one point I had 3 numbers and got emails regardless but it was really confusing.

A friend of mine told me the same thing. Princess stops email notifications if you have a cruise booked. You would think they would continue to send them since they know you book cruises! Maybe it's a computer glitch or something, but it is supposedly true. A Princess rep told her that was the case.

I got emails all the time while I had cruises booked. I think it has nothing to do with who has what booked, but more what they are trying to fill.

Both my wife and I get the email offers to the same email address. I happen to save all the offers in an Outlook folder. Checking I find:

----- In 2005 we each got 28 offers.

----- In 2006 we each got 10 offers.

----- This year (2007) so far we each got over 40 offers.

They are spread over the years and many came while we had cruises booked. :D

In the past few months we've started recieving email offers from Cunard as well. We've never even sail or inquired about them. However their offer are VERY interesting :D

If you've cruised on any of the ships in the Carnival family chances are you'll get these solicitations.

Bill

Archived