Xpediton - Captains Club

Albert Ross

I think that the only Captain's Club perk that applies to Expedtion is a 10% fare discount for Elite level members, which is a substantial benefit. OTHO, just about everything that you need onboard is included, such as house wines & most beverages, so you really don't need the CC benefits.

Does being Select level on CaptC get you the usual extras on Xpediton???

Internet access/Officers Cocktail hour etc?

Concur with the previous answer. As far as an Officer's Cocktail Hour. On this ship the crew is always available and may eat and drink with you at anytime. For example, when we were on board in December 2005 the bridge was open 24 hours a day and one evening three of us sat and talked with the Hotel Manager in the bar until midnight with no one else there but the bartender. It is really very much like having your own small ship.

I think that the only Captain's Club perk that applies to Expedtion is a 10% fare discount for Elite level members, which is a substantial benefit. OTHO, just about everything that you need onboard is included, such as house wines & most beverages, so you really don't need the CC benefits.

Are you sure of this? We've been an elite member for several year and are booked on the Xpedition in Dember. Have never heard of this and know we didn't receive it.

Bruce

Are you sure of this? We've been an elite member for several year and are booked on the Xpedition in Dember. Have never heard of this and know we didn't receive it.

Bruce

The following is on Celebrity's website, in the Captain's Club section, under "Special Offers":

Elite members will save 10% on sailings to Galapagos and Machu Pichu

Prepare for an experience that is truly 180 degrees from ordinary. Celebrity offers you the opportunity to discover parts of the planet and do things that precious few have done before. Sail to the remote islands of the Galapagos and Machu Picchu. With every adventure, enjoy a refined experience only Celebrity can offer.

Thanks for the replies concerning the 10% discount for Elite members. It's not entirely clear on the X Website, but it appears to be a limited time offer and not a normal Elite benefit. I booked over a year ago and this didn't exist. I've sat through a number of onboard cruise talks and never heard this mentioned. It appears to be a limited time offer.

Bruce

Thanks for the replies concerning the 10% discount for Elite members. It's not entirely clear on the X Website, but it appears to be a limited time offer and not a normal Elite benefit. I booked over a year ago and this didn't exist. I've sat through a number of onboard cruise talks and never heard this mentioned. It appears to be a limited time offer.

Bruce

Bruce,

Contact your TA. You will be VERY happy. :D

Bruce

Archived