Diamond Princess question

Borrego

Nope. It is a crew stairway only. With that said, I think you would like the aft cabins on the caribe deck. It is my favorite area. I had C751 Sapphire and C727 Diamond. I also have C748, an aft balcony, booked for my October Diamond trip! Obviously, I am a "Caribe Afty"!

:)

Nope. It is a crew stairway only. With that said, I think you would like the aft cabins on the caribe deck. It is my favorite area. I had C751 Sapphire and C727 Diamond. I also have C748, an aft balcony, booked for my October Diamond trip! Obviously, I am a "Caribe Afty"!

:)

You guys be good now Jill. LOL We're right below you. :eek:

I had this FANTASTIC cabin once. The balcony is approx a huge 9x15. Toward the aft it curves inward but the space is usable. On my cruise they only had a table and two regular chairs. I asked my cabin steward to bring two chaise lounges. The next morning after boarding they were on the balcony. There was enough room for all of that furniture. It was raining upon boarding and since almost all of the balcony was covered we were able to use the balcony anyway.

I loved this cabin:D

Any comments regarding Diamond Princess mini suite E728...an aft cabin with what looks like a big balcony.Actually any reports on the ship would be appreciated.

Any comments regading Diamond Princess mini suite E728...an aft cabin with what looks like a big balcony.Actually any reports on the ship would be appreciated.

We are booked in the cabin in November. Scroll down and you will see the inside and balcony - I think you will like this one.

http://69.63.134.90/gallery/view.php?id=2180

WOW. Thank You for posting that link. The Steve Hayes is me and I got help posting those pics. I did not not know how to link those pictures to here.

See everyone, I was not joking about all of the furniture you can get out there and still have room.

We are booked in the cabin in November. Scroll down and you will see the inside and balcony - I think you will like this one.

http://69.63.134.90/gallery/view.php?id=2180

Everything was there with the exception of the chaise lounges. When I asked for the chaises the cabin steward advised that he would have to ask his supervisor. But, like I said, they were there the next morning after he cleaned our cabin.:D

Hey Steve - thanks so much for such good pictures. You don't know how often I look at them and think "we will be on that balcony is 70 some days. I hope all that furniture is still there - if not we will request it.

Hey Steve - thanks so much for such good pictures. You don't know how often I look at them and think "we will be on that balcony is 70 some days. I hope all that furniture is still there - if not we will request it.

Morriscats--we have chatted about this cabin before. We are on the Diamond in 2 weeks in E728. Let me know if there is any specific info you need and we will check it out. :D Signed, Almost There . . .

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. First time on the boards.

We are cruising Hawaii Dec. 18 in an "obstructed view" rm. 210 on the Diamond. Can you see how obstructed this room is when you are on board? I have never before had an obstructed view so I don't know what to expect.

Thank you!

Meleea

The aft mini's sound wonderful, but how is it for movement and engine vibration (or sound from the clubs)? We're looking at the Diamond for Sydney-Auckland and I'm subject to a bit of motion sickness. We've been mid-ship on the Coral and it was great, but choosing a mini location is proving to be a bit of a challange!

Steve H.

[65 Cruises completed on over 10 cruise lines.]

Wow! Have you sprouted fins and gills yet? :D

The Diamond photos are really great. It's a lot easier to see than the postage stamps on the official site.

Anxiously awaiting our turn on the Diamond.

Andrea

Great pictures. Only with I could afford that cabin. Your pictures of Oscars leads me to believe you to Happy Horses with Randy tour. If you did, what can you tell me. I am booked in November. Am 75 and never been on a horse. I am trying to do a lot of "new" things before I go to that great cruise ship in the sky. Thanks

Don't mean to hyjack - Randi's is the best tour in Mazatlan. Have been 3 times. Twice we rode and once just walked with Randi to Victors for a head start on that great food and wonderful beach. We are both 60 and I had never been on a horse before. Randi picked a gentle one and we were both content to just amble on that beach. My horse would occasionally take a walk in the surf - just a bit to cool off. I would never go to Mazatlan now without our day at Stone Island with our friend Randi. Have fun.

Does anyone know if there is an outside stairway aft on the Caribe deck leading upwards? The ship diagram makes it look like there may be so we booked a stateroom on that assumption. Were we correct?

Which sailing of the Diamond Princess are you on? We're on the 11/18/2007 Roundtrip Hawaii.

Doug

Steve H.

[65 Cruises completed on over 10 cruise lines.]

Wow! Have you sprouted fins and gills yet? :D

The Diamond photos are really great. It's a lot easier to see than the postage stamps on the official site.

Anxiously awaiting our turn on the Diamond.

Andrea

Hi Andrea.....We are going to be on the same sailing as you. I can't wait! Hope you have a great cruise as I am planning on also! Have you decided what you want to do in Hawaii?

TCB2000 how was the veiw on the Alaska cruise from room E728?

We are going on the northbound cruise with the land tour at the end in May and have wondered if the view is good from that balacony when you get into the scenic areas (glaciers etc).

Thanks Kamac

Hi Andrea.....We are going to be on the same sailing as you. I can't wait! Hope you have a great cruise as I am planning on also! Have you decided what you want to do in Hawaii?

Good to hear from you again. Check out the roll call. We've been going back and forth about things. Love to hear what your plans are.:)

Archived