Sweetest Sin

Holiday class

Fantasy class

Destiny class

Triumph class

Spirit class

Conquest class

Splendour class

The big difference is age and ship capacity. The Holiday class is the oldest and hold fewer passengers and also does not have an atrium. All other classes of ships have an atrium. The Destiny, triumph, spirit, conquest and splendour class offer much more balcony cabins than fantasy and holiday class. The destiny, triumph, conquest class all are the same basic design just different size and decor.

Each class does have something different, for DW and I we like the spirit class for thier wraparound balconies, they have seperate a bedroom

Yes, most definitely differences. I prefer the Spirit class also because of the aft Lido deck which is completely open to the sea (270 degrees) with an adult pool and jacuzzi, a bar for a beer now and then, and through the door to the buffet. The layout of Spirit class ships is more desirable for me also. I like the different venues spread thoughout the ship. Although not the largest class, its just fine for me.

Archived