Infinity cabin 6901, 6903, 6905 Good?bad

Mellowtraveler

Hi, yes there are:) ....they are in the newest brochure:D

I had the same question a few months back and even Customer

Service wasn't aware of them.

But they are there now;) mid ship, across from the elevators.

Also 1 deck below is 7901, 7903 and 7905 as I have one of them

booked.

Per your advice I checked. And on the penthouse deck there are cabnins 6901, 6903, and 6905. They are inside cabins near the elevators.

Here is a link.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/deck.do;jsessionid=00009AMb_Y8WO5hUyIUGQxnT1DL:12hdbcuh7?shipCode=IN&deckCode=PH&sailDate=1070826

I DO apologize - I had no idea. I have an "old" (2 years ago?) brochure here and had no idea they had added cabins to the "M" class - is that just on Infinity or all the "M" class ships? Looks like they took away "Notes" or whatever was in that space...hmmm...

I don't think the elevator issue is a problem - those glass elevators are pretty off in their own alcove so I personally think being midship on a higher floor in an inside is fine.

Better get me a new brochure...

I hadn't spotted those ones before either. Looking at Connie and the others, Notes is still there. They look to be in a good spot and are certainly midship!;) That elevator area isn't noisy. I was nearby on the deck above and there was rarely much traffic except when people were getting off the ship. Looking at the deck plan it looks like the door will be on the side facing the Celebrity Suites so you'll have a solid wall between you and the elevator foyer.

Phil

They are new cabins they have added. Word and Notes used to be two decks each. They have shrunk both and added additional inside cabins. They are trying this first on Infinity and depending on how the cabins work out, might extend it to the rest of the M class ships

• 1 year later...

Another poster has answered the question about the door. It's facing the Celebrity suites. But what about the size of the cabins? On the brochure deck plan, these cabins look bigger than other insides.

Thanks for info on the interior.

Archived