Guest Conduct Policies Poll

Where do you stand on the issue of the Guest Conduct Policies  

299 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you stand on the issue of the Guest Conduct Policies

• I follow the policies
    • I don't follow the policies
    • I don't want to answer
    • Only if people are looking

Want to post them, so I know what I'm answering?

At the moment the poll stands as follows:

View Poll Results: Where do you stand on the issue of the Guest Conduct Policies

I follow the policies 26 - 100.00%

I don't follow the policies 0 - 0%

I don't want to answer 0 - 0%

Only if people are looking 0 - 0%

Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26.

At the moment the poll stands as follows:

View Poll Results: Where do you stand on the issue of the Guest Conduct Policies

I follow the policies 21 - 100.00%

I don't follow the policies 0 - 0%

I don't want to answer 0 - 0%

Only if people are looking 0 - 0%

Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21.

That's nice, but I'd like to see what the Guest Conduct Policies are before I answer your question, could you post them?

Probably about as accurate as a: "Have you ever committed a crime?" poll.

There is no reason to post inaccurately as to which way you go. No one is going to come after you if you say you don't follow the policies. It is just a means to see what percentage of people do or don't.

A few example, from personal experience....

Someone puts 12 streamers on 12 deck chairs by the pool at 7am, no one shows...at 10am I ask the Pool Towel Guy to remove them.

11am... several streamer people show up, confused, frowns on their faces. I smiled, said: " I asked pool guy to remove them so people could use the deck chairs, he has them and is waiting for you"

Gee, got no reply, they just turned and left the pool area. Too bad it was a beautiful day.

Show for 2nd seating, filling fast, Nelson was the act (the sons of Ricky Nelson). Lady arrives, proceeds to put down party hats on 8 seats. People milling for places to sit (about 15 rows back from front). Man and lady arrive, he says "hey look these are available, and they come with party hats" They sat down and invited others to join them, passing the party hats to the lady who had "reserved the seats" She got up and left.

That is what is meant by "reserving seats"

Someone puts 12 streamers on 12 deck chairs by the pool at 7am, no one shows...at 10am I ask the Pool Towel Guy to remove them.

11am... several streamer people show up, confused, frowns on their faces. I smiled, said: " I asked pool guy to remove them so people could use the deck chairs, he has them and is waiting for you"

Gee, got no reply, they just turned and left the pool area. Too bad it was a beautiful day.

Show for 2nd seating, filling fast, Nelson was the act (the sons of Ricky Nelson). Lady arrives, proceeds to put down party hats on 8 seats. People milling for places to sit (about 15 rows back from front). Man and lady arrive, he says "hey look these are available, and they come with party hats" They sat down and invited others to join them, passing the party hats to the lady who had "reserved the seats" She got up and left.

I love both your stories.

Funny stories... :cool: :D

That looks pretty good, though, that 90% or more of the people have never reserved a seat or deck chair, brought liquor onboard, dressed inappropriately for the dining room, used offensive language, used a fake ID, consumed alcohol as a minor, supplied alcohol to a minor, or failed to wash their hands with soap and hot water after using the restroom.

That looks pretty good, though, that 90% or more of the people have never reserved a seat or deck chair, brought liquor onboard, dressed inappropriately for the dining room, used offensive language, used a fake ID, consumed alcohol as a minor, supplied alcohol to a minor, or failed to wash their hands with soap and hot water after using the restroom.

ummmm.... maybe I should change my vote??:o :o

Wow, that's the rules? Now I know I have no problem keeping them;) .

Are you implying that people have performed one of the above, but have answered that they follow the rules anyway?

Love that. It is funny.

Archived