Enchantment of the Seas

First cruise in 10 years, so I am a repeat newbie!

Can anyone please let me know if there are formal nights on the 5 night Western Carb cruise?

Any other infor you have on this cruise, please let me know.

Eddie

Not sure about formal nights but it's a great ship and you will love it! We have sailed her three times!

I believe there is one formal night on the 5 night cruise. Not sure what night, possibly the second if that is your sea day. We are going to be sailing the EOS in Jan or Feb on the 5 night - Belize, Cozumel and Key West and the day at sea is our formal night.

I think you can go on RCL's website and find out for sure. Have a great trip!

It is the second night. We've been on Enchantment three times and it's one of our favorite ships. Sad that it will be leaving Port Everglades but nothing lasts forever. Will be interesting to see what takes it's place for the year round sailings. Most likely another Vision Class ship.

Does anyone know if the Enchantment docks downtown in Cozumel? Thanks

I was on the Enchantment last week, and no they did not dock downtown. There are taxi's readily available to take you downtown though. and an easy ride back.

Eddie: Looking at RCCL's site, there are 4 different 5 night western caribbean itineraries for 2007. Each has different sea days, which is often the formal night. So when your formal night is probably depends on which itinerary you are sailing.

What is your sailing date?

I was on the Enchantment last week, and no they did not dock downtown. There are taxi's readily available to take you downtown though. and an easy ride back.

Thanks for the info- last time we were there we were not docked downtown either, just a bit simpler if we could just get off and walk to Pancho's Backyard!!!:) No big deal -

I just did this cruise last month, it was wonderful! We stopped at the same ports. Tuesday night was the formal night after Key West which was good because we got in early enough from the ship to get ready. The one thing I didn't like though was that the Midnight Buffet and Dance party was Wednesday night after a long day in Cozumel so we didn't make it. The ship is beautiful and the staff was great. We lucked out with our weather. I would recommend the Playa Mia Beach Break in Cozumel and the Sun Resort Beach Break in Belize City. SInce we were in Key West for a short period, we didn't do an excursion. Enjoy, I am jealous!

Eddie

The second night of this cruise is Formal. I just got off the ships crusing from Ft Lauderdale. Thru Key west Cozumel and Belise.

Nice ship, although Much smaller than the Voyager Class ships.

EXCELLENT DIVING IN COZUMEL WITH DAVE DILLAHEY AT http://WWW.ALDORADIVERS.COM (tell them that Brian and Dave sent ya)

Have Fun

It is the second night. We've been on Enchantment three times and it's one of our favorite ships. Sad that it will be leaving Port Everglades but nothing lasts forever. Will be interesting to see what takes it's place for the year round sailings. Most likely another Vision Class ship.

Is Enchantment going to be gone permanently? For some reason I thought she was going to rotate in and out of Port Everglades being replaced by Navigator while she was cruising out of in Panama. I get confused with all these changes.

We didn't want to wait in line for a taxi at the international pier so we walked the entire distance to downtown. Big mistake. :eek:

Gina

Hi

I was wondering if you could pick me up a model of the ship and ship it to me.

Of course I would send you the money first.

I need this model for my collection.

Thanks

Dave from ft laud, florida

Dpachtman@comcast.net

You can NOT get a ship model ... I tried on my recent EOS trip... They haven't started to make them, because of the expansion.. and aren't sure when they will have them.. Sorry

Archived