New ports for Legend out of Tampa

lovin2cruise

For anyone intersted, I just spoke with a friend boarding the Legend leaving at 4:00. They are now going to Ocho Rios and Grand Turk. They were suppose to go to Belize and Rotoan (in place of Costa Maya). I didn't ask if they were still gonna make Cozumel and Grand Cayman.

For anyone intersted, I just spoke with a friend boarding the Legend leaving at 4:00. They are now going to Ocho Rios and Grand Turk. They were suppose to go to Belize and Rotoan (in place of Costa Maya). I didn't ask if they were still gonna make Cozumel and Grand Cayman.

Oh no!!!! I was just accepting the fact that we can't go to Costa Maya, and was now looking forward to Roatan replacing it. Plus last week they kept the other islands as original....Belize, Cozumel and Grand Cayman. Really want to go to Belize too. I sure hope that by October they will go back to Roatan and the other three orig. ports. Wonder if they will get a regular schedule by Oct:confused: I want to start booking excursions - I'm not a last minute person. I plan things ahead and like to organize.

Oh no!!!! I was just accepting the fact that we can't go to Costa Maya, and was now looking forward to Roatan replacing it. Plus last week they kept the other islands as original....Belize, Cozumel and Grand Cayman. Really want to go to Belize too. I sure hope that by October they will go back to Roatan and the other three orig. ports. Wonder if they will get a regular schedule by Oct:confused: I want to start booking excursions - I'm not a last minute person. I plan things ahead and like to organize.

This is in anticipation of Felix, he is suppose to hit Belize on Wednesday. I sure hope that Belize is spared. Thoughts and prayers to the residents of those islands.

Joanne

Oh....I just noticed another thread about Felix - which I didn't notice before:) Jeez - what a mess with these hurricanes. This will be out first cruise - and I feel I'm jinxed:p On our vacation two years ago for our 40th anniversary we went to Aruba. We heard that they are out of the hurricane belt - so near the equator. Never known to have a hurricane hit. Four months before our vacation they got hit with Ivan (I think). Did a lot of damage and flooding. We were lucky that they just got cleaned up before we got there. But then, two weeks before we went, their "Natural Bridge, which was a landmark, collapsed:( Oh well.....we always have a good time anyway:D

Unfortunately this is hurricane season; August to November is prime time for hurricanes to strike. This is also why cruise and Caribbean land vacations are more reasonable. You do take a risk. Let's hope our favorite island and land destinations are spared the wrath of Mother Nature. Looks like Curacuo, Aruba and Bonaire just got heavy rains and winds for a short period of time.

Where evere the hurricane moves, let's hope the Captain moved his ship the other way!

Bon Voyage

Cruisecal says they're going to Key West and Grand Cayman in addition to the ports you mentioned. So no Cozumel.

Yesterday PVP "unofficially" told me that most likely it wouldn't be Roatan for Costa Maya, most likely Progresso (works for me:D ).

Belize was supposed to be up & running in a few weeks.

Of course, with the recent storm activity, all bets are off:confused:

Archived