Anyone else have weird pre-cruise dreams?

SarasMommy

Especially prior to my last two cruises, I have had vivid dreams about not receiving the daily program, missing getting off the ship at a port, missing trivia, forgetting a suitcase, etc. I'm sure it's just anxiety and excitement, but they are so realistic that I sometimes wake up thinking I'm on the ship! I'm one of those passengers who carries the daily program around everywhere and after dinner I dash down to my cabin to get the new one so I can study it before the evening show starts.

Before our cruise last year, I had a very strange dream in which our ship was anchored in port, and as we sat there, a Carnival ship zoomed by us, pulling a bunch of water skiers behind it. They were all waving as they passed. I think the dream was the result of reading too many crazy posts on CC! :p

Before our cruise on the Regal Princess where we had booked outside rooms, I had a dream that 4 of us were stuck in the room. Tripping over each other and I don't remember what else. It was such a major nightmare that the next day we all (2 couples) got balconies!!!!!!! It cost a pretty penny for those tiny balconies on the Regal but was worth every single cent. :D

Cheers, Denise

I always have weird dreams. In fact my husband knows the cruise is closer by my dreams. The most common is forgetting the DOCS and or PASSPORTS!!!!! These dreams cause me to start packing and checking every day starting the month before, that we have everything and making a list that I leave on the kitchen counter of everything that needs to be done.

You're not alone. Have you ever had dreams of your eyelashes falling out? That's a whole nother situation.

Nan

Before our cruise last year, I had a very strange dream in which our ship was anchored in port, and as we sat there, a Carnival ship zoomed by us, pulling a bunch of water skiers behind it. They were all waving as they passed. I think the dream was the result of reading too many crazy posts on CC! :p

I had a strange dream in which the ship was put on wheels and going through a town. It was knocking over lamp posts, cars, and street signs and people were running to get out of the way.

I had a dream that 4 of us were stuck in the room. Tripping over each other and I don't remember what else.
LOL! These are hysterical!

I saw this thread and never read it until today. I had a crazy cruise dream last night. I remember dangling my feet over the edge and being afraid of losing my sandal. There was more, but I can't remember it, of course. :rolleyes:

I think in the past I've dreamt of outrunning bad storms, drinking at a lower deck near the water (it was similar to being in a regular boat), getting lost on the ship, and many others.

Archived