Call us crazy...

welove2cruise232

but having never sailed on the Noordam or Holland America, but so excited about our first cruise, we just booked the 3/8 Southern Caribbean cruise on the Noordam!!:D We've moved up a couple of decks, but still a stern VA -- very excited!

Has anyone stayed in a stern VA on deck 7 on the Noordam? Comments/concerns?

Wow!

You've got me grinning from ear-to-ear!

I can't give you ANY feedback on the Noordam, but am absolutely tickled that you're already booked for your 2nd cruise.

Enjoy HAL. She's a wonderful line! :)

Come on Nanette, you have to come!! We'll be smoking buddies!!:D We've got a GREAT stern VA -- think we'll bother anyone??

but having never sailed on the Noordam or Holland America, but so excited about our first cruise, we just booked the 3/8 Southern Caribbean cruise on the Noordam!!:D We've moved up a couple of decks, but still a stern VA -- very excited!

Has anyone stayed in a stern VA on deck 7 on the Noordam? Comments/concerns?

If you're crazy, then I wanna join the crazy club!:) You'll love the Noordam, you'll love the Southern Caribbean, and you'll love your aft VA cabin. I can't imagine a better recipe for happiness.......:)

We've done the So. Carib. several times, but haven't been to Dominica in AGES (2003??) so we're really looking forward to going back there! We were in Barbados in November on the Spirit (and several times before) but we really love it there. The rest of the ports are on our E. Cabib. Noordam cruise, but it doesn't matter -- we just find different things to do!!

I can't TELL you all how much we're looking forward to our stern VA's (on both cruises) -- they are impossible to come by on NCL!!

Come on Nanette, you have to come!! We'll be smoking buddies!!:D We've got a GREAT stern VA -- think we'll bother anyone??

Hi there! I just checked out your cruise.... 3/8/08? Out of NY?

As we live in the Deep South, joining you won't be practical....however....

email me....

I've got a kick-arse tour guide in Dominica that I'd like to turn you onto.

Will be in Barbados in December, and will advise afterwards. (You're gonna LOVE an AFT cabin.... did it on the Carnival Conquest, and it blew me away!)

*blowing kisses and smoke rings*

:D

If you ask Nanette nicely she will tell you all about the topless decks on the ships and the best time to use them...

Ruth & Jim

I'm gonna give 'em the scoop if he/she emails me!

Now.....about that next cruise and our clandestine meeting on our Topless Deck! We must plan, baby! ;) Carefully. :D

The last time we were in Dominica, we did a tour with Lester Pond -- he was wonderful! Nanette, I don't have your e-mail!!

look at my sig....

nanzo at datasync dot com

(posting it that way so I don't get clobbered with a certain poster's "gay" spam) :rolleyes:

Archived