prinsendam

az lily

Last October, the self service laundry had automatic dispensers that dispensed detergent for you into the washers. No charge. Please note that my information is about a year old (grins).

Dryers were SLLLLOOOOWWW though. Gave me a good chance to chat with fellow pax though!

V --- who isn't really a peter, but takes her screen name from an old time Quarter Horse

Hi, V, and thanks so much for sharing those beautiful pictures of the Prinsendam with us.

We'll be on the world cruise in January and since this is my first long cruise (over 12 days, that is), I wonder if you had the occasion to use the beauty salon and barber shop on the ship. If so, if you don't mind my asking, how was their service, both the quality of their work and availability - long reservation time or walk-in?

I appreciate your taking the time to answer, and if you can't, maybe someone else will know.

Slinkie

:)

Hm.. I didn't use their beauty salon, but my mother did. She didn't complain, and believe me, mother would complain if she had the least excuse! She also ran up a rather large bill getting pedicures and manicures and massages (we were on 17 days).

Barber I can't say a thing about, sorry.

V

Archived