Holiday Photos

carmel

Sorry, we cruised her last year before I got my digital camera. She's the oldest in the active fleet, but a nice ship. Easy to navigate and well kept. Also a good itinerary. Especially if they work out a deal to stay in Cozumel's port longer. We were docked until midnight.

[b][color=darkslategray]Oh Carmel, I have SO many, but haven't a clue as to how to post them here. Wish I could help....... I don't have a photo website - that kinda stuff is 'way over my head.:rolleyes: [/color][/b]

Hoski; off topic-sorry- But you did a cruise to nowhere on the VIctory. Can you tell me if they took pictures on the formal night...or any night for that matter?
I have friends who bought photo coupons for my CTN and I am hoping they take pictures and if not can i use the coupons for a later cruise.

This is great. I'm getting a real feel for the Holiday from these pix.

In my mind, I imagined her to be tiny. But, she didn't look that small until.......a shot of her next to RCCL's Explorer (which I was on in June). But to be honest with you, although we didn't mind the sheer size of the Explorer, we quickly tired of the long lines and droves of people. I'm not saying we didn't have a good time but we are looking forward to cruising with a smaller population. It will be nice to compare.

Thanks again everyone!

[quote name='carmel']This is great. I'm getting a real feel for the Holiday from these pix.

In my mind, I imagined her to be tiny. But, she didn't look that small until.......a shot of her next to RCCL's Explorer (which I was on in June). But to be honest with you, although we didn't mind the sheer size of the Explorer, we quickly tired of the long lines and droves of people. I'm not saying we didn't have a good time but we are looking forward to cruising with a smaller population. It will be nice to compare.

Thanks again everyone![/QUOTE]
You should see her parked next to the Conquest.

Archived