Eurodam Photos

Captain Rhone

On second thought...

Is HAL revising the paint scheme on the Signature class?

Look at the lines on the outside of the bow...

:confused:

Yes, the paint line is different - you can just see the line in the hull plating at the level of the deck where the paint line would have been if it were a Vista.

Looks top-heavy to me - and the radar mast is stumpy.

Queen Victoria and Noordam are much pretter ships...

Here's a comparison with the front of the Noordam.

stmaarten6.jpg

I think we need to remember that the Eurodam is NOT a a Vista class, she's a Signature class ship. They are similar, but not the same. It's kinda like the differences between the S and the R class ships. They have similar characteristics, and similar deck-plans, but there are critical differences. The same thing, here.

I'm sure that the design will grow on us ... particularly once we see it finished. It does kinda look top-heavy right now ... but let's wait and see the final result before se start bashing it too harshly.

Hello everyone

I'm Nicola and I'm from Italy. Last Saturday I have gone to the Fincantieri for visit the shipyard. I saw the Queen Victoria, Eurodam and the new Costa Luminosa. For me the new Eurodam isn't better than Noordam o Westerdam. The Aft seems cut with a knife and the aft suite, for me, will not be many sunning. For more photos of Eurodam visit this site...

http://www.crocieristi.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=2465&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

Archived