we're Home

Hi All

Well we are finally home - came back to hot humid weather :( - have no waiter to make my dinner, turn down my bed or tidy up after me:( .

had an absolute blast - it was great to meet Rolls and Creeky & Mrs Creeky - And contrary to rumours abounding this site - NO WE DID NOT SET FIRE TO THE PACIFIC STAR AFTER RENEWING OUR WEDDING VOWS:p - WE DID IT THE NIGHT BEFORE:p :p :p .

Had an absolute ball on the cruise - it was better than the last one.

Will get on probably tomorrow and do a final review and will also load photos at some point.

Cheers Rach

Hi Rach, we arrive back in Wellington early yesterday morning (1.45am Sunday), as our flight was delayed from Brisbane. I know the whole layout of Brisbane Airport backwards as we were there so long.

It was great meeting up with you and Russell. We really enjoyed the cruise. The Pacific Star was a wonderful ship to travel on, and the fine and calm weather even made it more enjoyable.

We also enjoyed your renewal of wedding vows ceremony. It was nice that Captain Tony stayed and talked to us for a long while after the service had ended. Nothing like having a one to one with the Captain about the ship and his future with P&O. A really nice man, and the way he informed the passengers about the smoke matter on level 2 was first class. I think he informed the passengers what was happening every 7 minutes, and the whole thing was over within half an hour.

I'm back at work today, trying to focus on work, but it's not working too well. I can still feel the odd sway back and forth with my eyes.

Once again it was great meeting you both and I'm please you have arrived home safely. Oh, the photographs of the service came out well.

Now it's time to look at my next cruise;)

Regards

Rolls

2002 Pacific Sky (September from Sydney)

2003 Pacific Sky (September from Sydney)

2004 Pacific Sky (August from Auckland)

2005 Pacific Sun (August from Sydney)

2006 Pacific Sun (September from Sydney)

2007 Pacific Star (September from Brisbane)

Hi Rach & Russell - Glad to see you arrived home ok - did you find your ticket to get your car out? - or did it cost you lots of money - what about the luggage rack lol - did you find your key - it was great to meet you and Russell

Peter & Cheryl

Hi Rach & Russell - Glad to see you arrived home ok - did you find your ticket to get your car out? - or did it cost you lots of money - what about the luggage rack lol - did you find your key - it was great to meet you and Russell

Peter & Cheryl

Hi peter and Cheryl

Our plane was delayed by over an hour so we didn't get back to Darwin until nearly 3 am Sunday morning - no we didn't find the car parking ticket and the poor security guard felt so sorry for us he let us off with just paying the week - the kids whining in the background helped heaps!! - The keys to the luggage rack were in the car so we didn't need to balance suitcases on ours laps for the ride home.

it was great to meet you

Cheers Rach

Archived