@$#%^&!!!!!!!

carmel

I'm just spent the last hour (yes, I AM at work!) looking at Webshots of the Holiday (and ports). I'm so excited, I can barely sit in this seat. There is no way I can last another 139 days.

We are headed into fall and then into the dreaded winter here in N Ohio and I can't wait for January to roll around! I have a feeling I will need an IV of 'happy meds' hooked up to me when the cruise is over. At least until spring......

I cruised for the first time in June (RCCL Explorer). We had a good time and the only complaint we had was the sheer size of the population on that ship. I'm not trying to be crabby and I am ever so glad I experienced it, but I am honestly looking forward to trying out a smaller ship with less people. I am also looking forward to experiencing Carnival. We loved RCCL and expect to love Carnival. I don't think those two emotions need to be mutally exclusive.

Oh well, just wanted to vent that I am sitting here wishing I were sitting next to a pool out in the middle of the Caribbean! It is such a pain to have to work in order to support my traveling habit!

@$#%^&!!!!!!! - i agree!!!!!!!!!! we are down to 89 days and that is still too long, however one thing i can say is that our winters are not as bad as yours.

know what you mean about having to work to afford cruising and i often wonder why I wasn't born rich, and not just good looking? lol (just kidding)

Hi Carmel, From one fellow "worker" to another. I'm at work right now also, slow times I'm on this website dreaming about my cruise. It's taking forever to get here! We booked at about 250 days out and we're finally down to 46....ahhhh, I'm starting to smell the sea air, I'm so close. Don't worry, tho, try to stay busy and the time actually does start to fly by, it seems like just yesterday we were dancing about getting into the double digits!!!! Welcome to Carnival! We're the fun, fun, fun bunch!!! Chud

Next dance is the DOC DANCE!!!!

sweetnell,

I too am from NE Ohio & we are at 65 days & counting until our cruise. I know exactly how you feel & can hardly wait to leave.

I see that you are also from Buzzardville! Hi neighbor! We leave Oct 1 for our Naples, FL home, but will be back for Christmas. Keep the snow away for us that week, please.

It is such a pain to have to work in order to support my traveling habit!
That is my life.....I work to travel. I have gone one so many trips this year...and I jsut came off of a New years cruise in january. I've already left the country three times in the last 2.5 months and after the cruise I'm going to my beloved and favorite city NYC!

My hard earned dollars go to saving up for my trips paying for the expenses and buying the clothes for each trip!

:D

cjar Do you have any extra PLAY DOUGH laying around? I sure could use some. 108 days till Triumph....I hope the islands are still there after all these storms. We are waiting to see where this one is going.From the coast of N.C. we don't need it. Wish it would make a hard turn North.....

Archived