First Timers Lookin for New Friends on the High Seas

The Sisters

:o Hello to one and all. My sister and I are newbees at crusing. Our first on will happen in April :p 04/17/05 needless to say we are VERY VERY excited. We will be saling on the Star Princess doing the Eastern Cribean route. Does anyone have any photos we might be able to view online and / or any tips and info, oh and our cabin is c718

Welcome aboard. If you go to Webshots.com and do a search on the Star Princess you will see a lot of pics that were posted by people that are regulars here.

We loved the eastern itenerary. St Thomas and St Martin were great ports.

Welcome To Princess

In addition to http://www.cruiseclues.com noted above, you'll find lots of photos at http://www.webshots.com too.

For answers to questions you may have though, this is the place to be. Many of the boards members have cruised all over the world and are happy to share information with you on about any subject you can think of.

We'll be on the Star Princess in October and, like you, are really excited about getting on board. You cabin, C718, is on the port (left side as you look forward) side of the ship in the aft (back) section....an area we really like and I bet you will too.

Here's some more first timer information you might find helpful and here's a review we did of our Golden Princess (a close sister to the Star) cruise last spring

Again, Welcome To Princess and Cruising

Archived