Where do we go??? Where do we???

Cruising89143

Well I am now packed and ready to leave tomorrow morning and head down to Florida for my three night quickie.:) The only problem is where will we go? We leave out of Pt. Canaveral on Thursday but Fran has kind of put a kink in things.

I plan to approach this as an adventure. I know that we will be rocking and rolling our way around the Atlantic. Of course if we just sail around for three days that will be fine with me. Just being on a cruise is a good thing. That means that I am not at work.

I can only hope that somehow Fran has a change of heart and heads out to sea as I do not wish this storm on anyone. She is going to be bad. I only hope that all in her path take notice and get the heck out and be safe.

I shall report from the ship on what is going on if the internet is up and running.

To all others cruising this weekend, I hope that your cruise goes well.

I'm leaving on the Legend this Saturday going to San Juan St Thomas and Totola....or am I ? I too do not care where the ship goes but am curious to find out what will happen. How ever I am going with 80 others that are already complaining. Maybe we'll go to Bermuda instead . Or worse Canada. It wouldn't matter to me but these people were ecpecting a beach in the caribbean.Oh well a bad day at sea is still better then a good day at work

Gordon, keep us posted on your cruise. We will all be hoping for the best. My DH is all worried about our house, etc., and I'm all worried about my cruise friends and the cruiseships. Have a great cruise regardless!

Have a safe trip to all cruising this week. We will also be cruising Sunday on the Miracle from Baltimore. We were supposed to go Key West,Nassau, and Freeport. Heaven only knows where we will end up. My prayers are with all in her path. Gordon..Do yoy know how much it costs for internet service? One of my friends has an online college assignment. I have never used it on the ship.

I am also on the Legend September 4. I agree just get me on the ship but I do pray for decent weather where ever they take us. I did check the weather in Canada and it is only 70. For some of us that live in the snow belt, I really wanted one last blast of hot weather.

We are all worried about our trips but my heart does go out if this hurricane hits land.

Well hello from Orlando. Cancelled our room in Cocoa Beach and moved a little closer in. As most of you know Carnival is giving us the option to cancel or go and at this point I am not sure what to do. My main concern is if the eye passes over the or near the port as it is now forecasted to do I may not have a car as it will be totally underwater. After making the trip down from Atlanta I am ready to go. I guess I will make up my mind tomorrow morning. I am going to keep watching Fran and hope that she goes another way but I am not holding my breathe.

Later!!!!!!:)

Archived