Drinks...

Cans of soda are $1.75 plus 15% tip. You can purchase a soda card for unlimited fountain drinks. The cost for that is $6 per day for adults. I don't remember the cost of bottled water as I always just drink tap water on the ships as it is usually better quality than bottled water.

Hello... I heard that fountain drinks are not included. Does anyone know about how much are the drinks per day? and also the Bottled water... :confused: We're going on the Vision of the Seas... First time cruiser... :o

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think sodas are $1.75 each or you can buy a soda card for unlimited sodas that is $6 per day for adults and $4 per day for children (I may be slightly off and I believe they also add 15% gratuity to this price).

As for bottled water, keep in mind that the tap water in your stateroom is filtered, treated water that is as good quality if not better quality than most bottled waters. You may want to bring a couple bottles on board for use while you are at port and can refill them in your stateroom. Bottled water is for sale if you do not want to do this option; I am not sure the exact price but it is about $3 for a large bottle.

Happy cruising :)

Cans of soda are $1.75 plus 15% tip. You can purchase a soda card for unlimited fountain drinks. The cost for that is $6 per day for adults. I don't remember the cost of bottled water as I always just drink tap water on the ships as it is usually better quality than bottled water.

We think alike :)

Is their two different prices for the soda cards?? One for adults and one for children. It seems like I read some place that soda cards for kids are only $26.00 or something?:confused:

$4 per day for kids, and $6 for adults. That makes it $28 for kids for a 7 day cruise, plus 15% gratuity and $42 for adults for a 7 day plus gratuity.

Hello... I heard that fountain drinks are not included. Does anyone know about how much are the drinks per day? and also the Bottled water... :confused: We're going on the Vision of the Seas... First time cruiser... :o

Your question has been answered...you can drink the water on board...bring those little packets that can flavor water, drink the lemonade, order juice in your room, add lemon and sugar to your iced tea and bring your own flavor soda on board, plus buy it at the different ports.

Archived