60% off Coldwater Creek

infohunter

Just got in my email.... so sharing with everyone....

60% discount will be applied automatically during checkout to the lowest price currently displayed on the website, or enter Offer Code WLH2725 on the Billing & Shipping page at checkout. Your discount will appear on the Order Review page.

Offer ends Saturday, October 27, 2007, midnight (ET).

Save more by going through ebates first. If you have never used ebates... by using this sign up link you will get a $10 bonus to your account after your first purchase (okay I do as well, but this way everyone wins). For starting at ebates first and then click through them to coldwater creek you get an additional 4% rebate. I know I've posted this all in the past but thought I would add the ebates info for those that didn't see that post at the time. Special sign up bonus ends Nov. 15th

Enjoy

If you aren't an ebates member yet then the link I provided gives you a special $10 bonus.

Once an ebates member or for those of you already an ebates member you get 4% back on your purchases which include those purchases that use a coupon. The 4% is the standard ebates rebate amount. Ebates send you the check directly which I think is each quarter.

The key is that you have to sign into ebates first.... then search for the store in this case coldwater creek... and then click on the store there. It will take you directly to the store where you place your order as you normally do. That's it. Because you went through ebates.... ebates gets the info on your sale amount so it can provide you the rebate.

If you just go directly to coldwater creek then you lose out on the ebates rebate.

Hope this makes more sense on how the site works and what the benefit is.

Thanks Infohunter. I used to use Ebates all the time, but then somehow forgot about it. Now my links on it aren't working with Firefox, so I'm working on that. When I get that figured out, I can buy my daughter the purse she loves for her birthday! And maybe a cocktail dress for me......

I just bought 4 things from them. 3 nice dresses and a pair of walking shorts. I needed them like a hole in the head but with the 60% plus another 20% for applying for their credit card, what the heck. The whole bill with shipping came to $91. It's amazing how easy it is to spend money whilst still in your jammies sitting at the 'puter in the morning!

I ordered a bunch of stuff two days ago (the 50% off promotion) and when I got my shipping confirmation today--half the items were cancelled. I called and they said they must have sold out between when I ordered them and when they could process the order. So just a note to be aware--you might think you're ordering stuff but it won't actually be shipped.

I wasn't charged for the items or anything--I'm just bummed because a couple of pieces were "outfits" and now I'm getting half the stuff but not the rest.....

enter Offer Code WLH2725 on the Billing & Shipping page at checkout. Your discount will appear on the Order Review page.

I had done a cut and paste from the email I was sent..... so I could have also clicked through from the email..... Should have done a better job editing my first post.

I ordered a bunch of stuff two days ago (the 50% off promotion) and when I got my shipping confirmation today--half the items were cancelled. I called and they said they must have sold out between when I ordered them and when they could process the order. So just a note to be aware--you might think you're ordering stuff but it won't actually be shipped.

I wasn't charged for the items or anything--I'm just bummed because a couple of pieces were "outfits" and now I'm getting half the stuff but not the rest.....

Yes, this happened to me too. Now I have a pea green sweater with nothing to wear with it. I guess I'll to return it when it gets here, it was already shipped.

I think they should inform you if something was out of stock before sending the whole order. Maybe I would want to replace the canceled green item with another green item:confused: .

Chef Peg--I asked about notification and apparently the people in charge of notifying us our items are sold out are swamped (due to the heavy order load because of the sale:rolleyes: ) and just haven't gotten around to letting us know they're out of stock. They must have a somewhat antiquated system that can't tell us items are sold out when we click the "order" button--I know other online stores are able to do it.

Chef Peg--I asked about notification and apparently the people in charge of notifying us our items are sold out are swamped (due to the heavy order load because of the sale:rolleyes: ) and just haven't gotten around to letting us know they're out of stock. They must have a somewhat antiquated system that can't tell us items are sold out when we click the "order" button--I know other online stores are able to do it.

Thanks for the info:) . Boy, they really must have an old system. Most websites will show an item sold out or not available. They're regular prices are so high, they should be able to afford an upgrade, IMO:p .

I'm sure they are swamped with this big sale too. When I was checking out, it said not to expect shipment for 10-14 days to to heavy traffic. I haven't seen that before.

You have to admit this is a great sale. I ordered from them today too. The items came to 250.00 and I paid 98.00. I bought some Christmas presents for my SIL and MIL too.

Most of their items run a little big, (for my body type anyway) except for the spirit collection which seems to be more true to size.

This sale shipping says will take up to 10 days ... normal to my house is 2 days. A lot of items are already out of stock (or strange sizes and colors).

I did have them e-mail a survey the other week and because I spent all of 5 minutes answering the questions, I received a $15 gift card. I only purchased 1 item today, so before shipping at 60% off with the gift card it was less than $2.00.

Things are pretty much picked over ... although there are a few items that I already have that I wish I had waited. I keep forgetting that they have the 60% after the 50% sale (usually twice per year)..... Now they will start getting all sorts of new items in for late winter early spring.

I have never had much luck with the jewelry ... The items that I have purchased never seem to have the same "quality" that the clothes have.

We have a Coldwater Creek in the southern part of the state, so hopefully this spring, I'll take a day or two to go shopping!!! It will be nice to try things on. Jan

Same here..I actually only received one of the three items I ordered along with a note on the receipt that the other two items were no longer available.:mad: I have ordered from them consistently since 1999 and this has never occurred before. Very poor business practice IMHO.

After I posted yesterday, I did sent CC customer service a polite :cool: email expressing my disappointment with the outcome of my order and received the following response last night. Will be amazed if I actually receive either of the other items I ordered, but you never know...

Thank you so much for taking the time to correspond with us today. It is our privilege to have the opportunity to respond to your email.

After reveiwing your order Ms. ****, we are very sorry for any confusion on this order. The reason this has happened is that the items on the web sale were low availability and if more then one person checks out at the same time with the same item the person that submits the order first unfortunately gets that last item. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We Have submitted a Store request for both items to try and get you these items for you. You will notified if we are able to get these items for you. Once again we are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and are happy to help you in this matter.

Your business is important to us, Ms. ***** Please do not hesitate to email us again, call us toll-free at (800) 510-2808 or visit us through the Instant Help feature on our website.

Sincerely,

Brandon L

Coldwater Creek

Customer Service

My Coldwater bargains came in this afternoon and everything is really nice. Once dress is a little tight which doesn't surprize me but I'll put it with the rest of my "when I lose that last 10 pounds" stuff. It's all mostly for our transatlantic cruise next Sept. anyway. I was pleasantly surprized at the quality of their merchandise and will probably order again when they have another big sale. Thanks to the first poster for lthe heads-up letting us all know!

My Coldwater bargains came in this afternoon and everything is really nice. Once dress is a little tight which doesn't surprize me but I'll put it with the rest of my "when I lose that last 10 pounds" stuff. It's all mostly for our transatlantic cruise next Sept. anyway. I was pleasantly surprized at the quality of their merchandise and will probably order again when they have another big sale. Thanks to the first poster for lthe heads-up letting us all know!

How exciting you got your order today. I love getting new clothes in the mail.

I am glad you liked all your 'goodies' from Coldwater. I have always liked their clothes. I think the quality of the clothes is pretty good. It's the regular prices I don't like;) . This sale was wonderful.

I thank the OP for posting the heads-up too.:)

I just found out that all the items I ordered during the sale have been shipped except for the taffeta blouse I planned to wear on one of the formal nights. I am eagerly looking forward to getting the rest of the stuff though.

Archived