Very strange Crown ?

live4vacation

Yes! They are magnetic. But if you fashion a hat out of aluminium foil its effects will be mitigated. If you don't know how - this website will assist:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

But be warned. The walls also have eyes. And ears. The chair is friendly. I wish the guy in the mirror would stop copying me.

I will now move on to more pressing matters. Lois! My elephant gun please.

I sure wish my answer was more intriguing. We will be cruising with our 3 year old and noticed the mini suites do not have a partition between the sofa bed and the rest of the room. Thinking back to our CB cruise it looked like the ceilings were metal so we were thinking we hang up a sheet to separate the two areas. We have never slept in the same room with her so she is liable to think it is play time if she sees us up or watching TV. Thanks for your responses and sorry to disappoint :p.

Interesting answer... I was initially going to suggest hanging a dollar-store plastic tablecloth, but then I thought of the three year old and decided that hanging plastic could be a choking hazard. Stick with the sheet :) You can probably get an extra sheet from your steward!

Yes! They are magnetic. But if you fashion a hat out of aluminium foil its effects will be mitigated. If you don't know how - this website will assist:

But be warned. The walls also have eyes. And ears. The chair is friendly. I wish the guy in the mirror would stop copying me.

The link is absolutly hysterical! Enquiring minds want to know how you happened to have it so close at hand? On second thought, never mind.

The link is absolutly hysterical! Enquiring minds want to know how you happened to have it so close at hand? On second thought, never mind.

I found it years ago when I Googled Aluminum Foil Beanie. :)

It was while posting on a message board where there were some wacky paranoid people.

That is hilarious!!!! I could not stop laughing!!!!!:D

Brings to mind a funny story...........

A man walks into our emergency department all covered with aluminum foil. He frantically states that aliens from outer space are tracking him and we need to help him. My girlfriend was working that night and being the quick thinker that she is grabs a doppler (small hand held machine for listening to arterial pulses, fetal heartbeats etc..) and waves it in front of this guy while making a "SSSSSHHHHHH" sound with her mouth. She states "there, they can't track you now" and a few moments later the guy was happily on his way out the door and completely relieved.

When we remember that story we refer to the man as "tin foil guy"

Archived