What to wear to pool in cold weather?

Luxuriate

Help!

I'm leaving on my cruise tomorrow. I am going on the four-night PNW cruise up to Canada. It will be pretty cold outside. If I want to go to the indoor Thalassotherapy pool what do I wear when in transit?

If I was in the Caribbean I would have a nice summery cover-up. I'm thinking of wearing a pull-on warm-up suit (some would say "sweats"). Would this be appropriate? I've never been on a cruise in colder weather.

Thanks,

Cheryl

Sweats would be fine...You also might want to think about something to keep your head warm in case your hair gets wet. We just came back from the PNW cruise and the quickest way to the Spa was across the open deck. Depending on the time of day it could be quite cool.

Have a great time and enjoy!

You can also go inside and down to your deck before you head to the other end of the ship... avoiding the outside air. I avoid walking through the pubic areas when I'm wet from the T-pool, but I don't mind walking down the long passageways on the decks with cabins.

Does anyone know the T pool hours? With only 4 days and 2 in port and since they close part of the last day I am thinking we will skip it unless the hours are really long. I like the no kids, less noise idea but don't want to waste money for maybe 2 trips.

Do they still offer day passes?

Does anyone know the T pool hours? With only 4 days and 2 in port and since they close part of the last day I am thinking we will skip it unless the hours are really long. I like the no kids, less noise idea but don't want to waste money for maybe 2 trips.

Do they still offer day passes?

Don't know about day passes but t-pool hours are listed as 8:00am to 10:00pm

Archived