HEATHER....are you and Hubby ok?

Lois R

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]Heather......I know Frances is just east of you now....saw pictures of West Palm Beach on the news for much of the day....If you can, PLEASE check in with us.......[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#0000ff]Maybe your power is out (logical)....just hope you are both doing ok!![/color][/size][/font]

Things here are ok...THANKFULLY:) ...as slow as Frances is moving....we should be getting rain and winds tomorrow....or tonite in the middle of the night......
Yep, watching the news (again)...we should feel the effects tomorrow.

I am watching the news now and just thinking about Heather and Joe as well as everyone in Frances path.

I have relatives in The Del Ray, Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach areas and as yesterday some did not have power, but teh wether was not to teh point where anyone had to evacuate.

Thankfully my Mom who lives in Boca is up here in CT right now getting ready for my nieces wedding next weekend

My prayers and thoughts are with everyone going through this . Be safe

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]I, also kept watching these boards and various threads yesterday wondering how Heather was doing. When we didn't get any reports, I figured that they were among the first to lose power.[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Hopefully they won't be without power too long and we hear from her.[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff][/color][/font][/b]

Archived