Spa services. What did you think?

JWestShuh

I like the suggestion about writing no sales pitches on the form. If it works, I would be extremely happy with the services I had received.

I am very good at saying no thank you. I'm actually pretty thick skinned. I'm one of only two female defense attorneys in this county and have a reputation for being mean. Not that I'm proud of that - I'm just saying - I deal with prison inmates and people being charged with murder, so just a hard sell wouldn't upset me. She literally spent 20 minutes telling me how old I looked. Pointing out wrinkles with the magnifying mirror and broken blood vessels and telling me how fast it was going to start to accelerate. I was downright rude.

Crazy thing is, I am an impulse buyer. If she had just talked about how wonderful the products are and don't they feel great and blah, blah, blah.... I probably would have bought something!

I am looking to get a bit pampered on my next cruise in March and was wondering if someone would give me some information about the spa services. If anyone has the prices of the services that would be great. Also, if anyone has gone to the spa, could you tell me what you thought? Basically I am wondering if it was worth it for you. Thanks!

OMG they are a rip off for hair services. I took my daughter last year on a cruise and we were not able to go to cozumel for the day due to rough seas. I though I would surprise her and let her get an updo. They took less than 30 minutes, it looked horrible and they charged $125. If she was old enough I would have let her have the massage. NOW THOSE ARE WORTH IT :-)

When I was on Carnival, the times that I went to the spa, the first thing I said was, "I am looking forward to this. I am a cosmetologist like you are." I do have a cosmetology license, but once they knew that, I never got a sales pitch. Just once, I should add though my pedicurist started to talk about a product, and when i mentioned that I get products wholesale since I am a cosmetologist, it stopped right there. :D

the hair stylist must be part of the spa as well from what i saw of

the price s..i ask d the price and was quote d FROM $75:eek: and there

was a hr wait..when ask d if i want d an appt. i said in a nice way..

*don t call me ill call you*:o

the sale s pitch s in the gym we re just as bad..:mad:

Archived