Carnival Miracle

Sandlamb

Well, no glass doors...only a curtain...and here is a tip for you - my friends and I, when we cruise each summer- we use the spa showers!!! Escpecially the ones on the miracle- they are OUTRAGEOUS! No one really figures this out until the last day or so, so you never have to wait- there is plenty of space, great water pressure, and multiple shower heads! You must try it at least once...and while you are there- try the sauna and jacuzzi..totally relaxing!

I will second the motion to use the spa showers on Miracle. They are set in a private shower room with a dressing area w/bench and hooks. Behind glass doors is a large shower with FIVE spray heads. Four are in pairs on either side and the fifth is overhead. The overhead and side heads have separate flow controls from a common thermostatic temperature knob. You can adjust the angle of the side nozzles to your needs and likes. I never tried multi-nozzle showers before but now I am looking into building one in my house.

The cabin showers were quite good also. A couple of spray and flow options, lots of hot water and very good temperature stability. The shower curtain seemed flimsy but actually worked well. Just make sure the curtain bottom is on the shower side of the floor dam.

Bookwoman - Check the URL again; I'm right now uploading more pix.

I think these were taken of 2 different CAT 11 cabins with wraparound balconies. I didn't take the pictures myself; they were sent to me by someone else (I don't even recall who now). I don't sail until 11/07, but I've scoured the Net looking for pictures of our stateroom.

I was just looking at some pix, and the shower had glass doors.

Must have been a better catagory then an 8E extended balcony. Mine had curtains. I do understand the wrap around balconies actually have a whirlpool tub done in marble. Read that here on the boards-now their showers might have glass doors but then again you pay about double the cost of a balcony for them.

I'll make it easier, here is a photo of our shower. It was a Category 8A Balcony on Deck 4 (Main):

shower.jpg

As you can see, the shower head has adjustable height and is removable for hand control. The control has 2 knobs, one for temperature and the other for flow rate. The little tab on the showerhead adjusts the spray pattern. The showers also liquid dispensers with body soap and shampoo (Lever 2000 brand).

Jim

Archived