Just booked the Majesty!

Curly-Q

Hi Everyone,

I just booked cabin 448, port side, on Majesty for Bermuda in May. Very excited, we've cruised before, but not to Bermuda and not on the Majesty! Has anyone stayed in this cabin or know of any previous problems with it? From NCL's website deck plan, it looks to be midship, which is where I want to be in case of any rough seas. There's still time to change cabin selection in case there are any problems.

We picked a cabin mid-ship on the port side, bottom deck. It should be a good ride, and very convenient to the gangway, which I expect to be using a lot during the long stay in Bermuda.

Interestingly, we had a guarantee, but they already assigned the cabin and we were then able to change it to a better location on the same deck. This is the first time I was able to do this, but it is really nice. It is like the guarantee got converted to a regular inside booking somehow.

Interestingly, we had a guarantee, but they already assigned the cabin and we were then able to change it to a better location on the same deck. This is the first time I was able to do this, but it is really nice. It is like the guarantee got converted to a regular inside booking somehow.

Wish I had taken notes.;)

Is this your first time to Bermuda?

Archived