Bud Light Beer

SCFCRUISER

Yeah......well it's not. Maybe girlie beer but not horse piss. :p

Actually I wish I liked it. Less carbs and all. Oh well just have to eat less and work out harder so I can enjoy the suds:D

i know! right? these boys, lol :rolleyes:. and, wth i am still doin up (and on here) is beyond me...

now, i must say, when i first had mich ultra i did not like it either. i thought it had a strange taste.

then we were somewhere (i cannot remember where), and it was one of the few selections to be had. i indulged in many and from that point forward, i not only like it, but i prefer it.:)

Common misconception. You save yourself about 40 calories drinking Bud Lite as compared to regular Budweiser, so yes you save some, but nothing really significant.

lmao...KURB he obviously does not know us...

rsldonk -- for the sake of argument let's assume you are right (and that i drink bud light, which i usually don't, but occasionaly do)...

FOR girls like me and kurb...

that's 40 calories x 20 beers, lmao!:p that's a savings...

i know! right? these boys, lol :rolleyes:. and, wth i am still doin up (and on here) is beyond me...

now, i must say, when i first had mich ultra i did not like it either. i thought it had a strange taste.

then we were somewhere (i cannot remember where), and it was one of the few selections to be had. i indulged in many and from that point forward, i not only like it, but i prefer it.:)

LOL! Yeah WTH are ya doing on here this late:confused: 15 more minutes and one more beer and I'm in bed. Gotta get up at but crack for our flight to San Juan. I will be thinkin of ya all while I am on my Princess cruise lol!

Oh and if I remember...I will see what is on tap:D

lmao...KURB he obviously does not know us...

rsldonk -- for the sake of argument let's assume you are right (and that i drink bud light, which i usually don't, but occasionaly do)...

FOR girls like me and kurb...

that's 40 calories x 20 beers, lmao!:p that's a savings...

Sorry to be the noob. I go for taste over counting calories, the extra workout time is great for getting rid of the hangover.

LOL! Yeah WTH are ya doing on here this late:confused: 15 more minutes and one more beer and I'm in bed. Gotta get up at but crack for our flight to San Juan. I will be thinkin of ya all while I am on my Princess cruise lol!

Oh and if I remember...I will see what is on tap:D

safe travels and have a great time sista. you will be missed. have a beer for me too. (okay, a couple).

i wish i was back on my cruise. i didn't wanna get off that ship last saturday.:( i still have a decent tan, but predict it will be all gone in another week. oh well. such is life...

smooth sailing, kurb:). i'll fill ya in on all of the "goings-on" when you return.

LOL! tty in a week!!

bye!

Clamato Tomato Cocktail is a light and refreshing zesty drink with a blend of tomatoes, onions, celery, spices and a dash of clam....One key force driving Clamato's popularity is the Bloody Caesar Cocktail. This Canadian invention - Clamato mixed with vodka - was created by Walter Chell to celebrate the opening of Marco's restaurant in Alberta in 1969, and is Canada's favourite cocktail. More than 250 million Mott's Clamato Caesars are sold each year throughout Canada. In 2002 Motts introduced a ready-to-drink version of the cocktail, which quickly became the number three brand in the "ready to drink" category.

the underscored part i didn't know about actually (maybe not for sale in the US?) i can't imagine it tasting so great (ready to drink). i'd rather make it fresh.

On the Holiday, they could not sell the 16 ounce Bud Light in the tall Blue alum cans until we were in International waters. I thought that was weird. They could sell the regular cans...but not the tall ones.

In certain ports, the line is required to sell alcohol bought from the sate of that port and they must sell that until they are so far out into the water. Texas I believe is one of the places with this ridiculous rule. The line must buy the alcohol from that state and pay the tax. You will see after they are far enough out, the bartenders will change over the bottles they serve from.

Side note-I drink Bud as they are one of the few rice beers and most all other beers are wheat, I have a low tolerance of wheat so my choices are few! Happy Cruising.

HoopTroop

Are there any BUD LIGHT beer drinkers out there?

The DW & I are going on the Triumph on 1/26/08, can't wait.

Problem: The last two cruises we went on the Destiny & Liberty & both times the ships ran out of BUD LIGHT beer about 3/4 of the way into the cruise. I made the cruise line aware of this both times & was rewarded with 4 bar tickets on the next Carnival Cruise...WOW.

My best friend works for the local Budweiser distributor & he says that BUD is the #1 selling beer in America. Why can't Carnival keep the ships stocked with enough Bud products to get through the week cruise??

Has this happened to anyone else?? Just curious..

Bud light Drinker here!

I can't believe any cruise line would allow this to happen! Oh and I was thinking of booking another cruise. What to do??

How do you smuggle enough Bud Lights to last 7 days?? Leave the clothes at home?

Can you put a t-shirt and a ball cap on a couple kegs and say they are Johnny and Suzie your kids and book them a room??:D

And some people are raising h*ll about the fuel charge!

Priorities People:eek:

bychance

Side note-I drink Bud as they are one of the few rice beers and most all other beers are wheat, I have a low tolerance of wheat so my choices are few! Happy Cruising.

HoopTroop

Very few beers are brewed with wheat. Malted barley is the traditional and still most common ingredient in beer. While Budweiser uses rice in it's recipe it is an adjunct. The principle ingredient in Budweiser is barley. :)

On the Holiday, they could not sell the 16 ounce Bud Light in the tall Blue alum cans until we were in International waters. I thought that was weird. They could sell the regular cans...but not the tall ones.

That's a new one on me!! But remember, you must never underestimate the goofiness of our Texas drinking laws.

Archived