Going on the Pride: Hard time finding hotel in Long Beach. Please help

imdreaming

Thank you for everyone's help. After much research , and calling for prices, I found a family suite at GuestHouse for $139 plus tax. It includes the free shuttle, free parking, complimentary continental breakfast. I tried priceline but didn't get two rooms at a low rate.

I "m happy with the GuestHouse for $139 . Now to start deciding what shore excursions I will be doing . thanks again. jill

I agree, Hyatt your best bet, right across the street. or queen mary.. i live in the area..there are MANY hotels on ocean blvd and perhaps pch... google search or expedia will help.. but, if it was me, i'd stay at the hyatt, very nice.

I would really like to stay at the Coast Long Beach Hotel. That would be my dream. But I got a price of 159.00 per room and they say i need two rooms. I think I will still do some price checking of other hotels still. I forgot the Guest House is not located in the Shore line Village area. My dream hotel is" $140.00 or less for my family of 6. Next to Shore line Village. Free shuttle if not within walking distance of the port. Free parking at the hotel. Free breakfast. Its alot to ask for! Anyone up to the challange to find the hotel for me. :)

Just Cruising,

Lets say , I get the Hyatt , it seems to be going at $75 per room ( I need two rooms) thru priceline. And it seems a much nicer place to stay than guesthouse hotel and a better location. Do you know if I can leave my car at the hyatt for free. If I have to drive to the port and leave my car at the port parking, that adds another $75 or so.

Sassycrusier,

I''ve never done Priceline before but I know it is a learning proccess. I just started bidding last week. So far, no luck. Are you staying the night in Long Beach pre-cruise after flying in from Detriot. I'm booked at the Guesthouse now but am still looking. JILL

Archived