Guys..do u enter the hairy chest contest?

memphislonghorn

Just wondering how many of you have entered? I believe this is more or less a "hunk" contest, from what i have observed. I would not enter, even though if the judging was purely for the "hairyest chest", I would win hands down every time!:eek:

But I am 46, and 6' 0'' weigh 200 lbs. so I don't have the bod to go with the chest! Plus, they make you get onstage and gyrate, to whip the ladies into a frenzy, which i would not be good at.

What are some of your experiences?

My DH did on are last cruise. He does not have a lot of hair on his chest, he is 5'6 tall and about 170 lbs. My DH likes to have fun and I have never laugh so hard he got out there and just dance up to the stage and shook what bod. He did not win but he had a good time.

My DH did on are last cruise. He does not have a lot of hair on his chest, he is 5'6 tall and about 170 lbs. My DH likes to have fun and I have never laugh so hard he got out there and just dance up to the stage and shook his bod. He did not win but he had a good time.

My DH did on are last cruise. He does not have a lot of hair on his chest, he is 5'6 tall and about 170 lbs. My DH likes to have fun and I have never laugh so hard he got out there and just dance up to the stage and shook his bod. He did not win but he had a good time.

We were on the Legend in Nov 07. I watched it and the guy that won was a Santa Claus look alike. Huge white beard and could shake, dance but not really a hairy chest .....Every time I saw him on the ship he had on something red from red socks, to red tux .....to whatever and the hairy chest day he had on a hawaiian shirt with santa clauses all over it with palm tree.

He was quite the character.....good sport he was!

oh please, get real. Hairy contest, Mr. cruise ship, etc. these contests and the like are for laughs. I LOVE these contests. they are such a hoot. I would be disappoiinted if it were for real and only had a bunch of hunks. Of all the contests I have seen, its usually the older fat ball guy with the great personality that eggs on the audience who wins which I think is just fine. I'm there to be entertained.

I'm on the destiny next and am worried since there are no days at sea, if they even have this poolside entertainment? I will be so sad.

My son won once. His chest is not very hairy and he can not dance. He is about 5'10" and weighs around 200#.

I think he won because he was the funniest because he was so bad at it.

Some people recognized him for the rest of the cruise.

I say go for it.

Yes I`ve enter,and won a couple. Its all about fun. My friends tell me i need new moves,but its how you shake your booty. get the crowd into the music and smile. Last cruise i lost too a guy who brought body oil,and had the judges rub it all over. he deserved to win. I say do it.:p :p DR. PHIL

My first post, but I've been lurking awhile...I really enjoyed the HC contest on our cruise last year. The guy that won became an instant ship-wide celebrity. Every time people saw him they'd call him out. He had a great personality, respectful of those around, liked to have fun, and was just a normal guy.

my last cruise there was one guy that if based on hair alone should have been a sure thing not only chest but also back back which they shaved the carnival logo into just before it started. but it looked like fun i'm just not furry enough nor am i any good at dancing

My nephew won last February on the Valor. He's 42, has a lot of hair, but there were others with much more. His bump and grind dancing is what won him the ship on a stick and beautiful thick robe! Didn't hurt that he's a real hunk either!! It was in the Atrium because it was raining outside. The guys came down the long staircase then proceeded to do their "entertaining." It was great!! When DN was dancing, people on all levels of the atrium were screaming for him! What fun! We're going again in Jan. or Feb. of 2009, I'm sure he'll enter again. :) Some of the guys were grossly hairy - while others didn't have much at all.

The Mens Hairy Chest Contest is one of the funniest contests on the cruise. I have entered the contest three times and won twice; once on the Paradise and once on the Liberty.

I am not a hunk, am tall, overweight, and love to have fun. But I do have alot of hair on my chest and back.

GO FOR IT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

I may enter on our next cruise I just hope there are no Dr's or nurses watching, my version of dancing looks more like a seizure, or a 4 year olds temper tantrum. i just don't have rythm, tempo, or skill, but i will have alcohol which has been know to help with that.

Archived