Happy New Year Cruise Critics

C 2 C

May you have only good cruise experiences in 2008. (cause I'll ignore other posts anyways):D

My only resolution for this year is to enjoy my cruises and ignore the little pot holes that annoyed me in 2007.

Happy New Year

Thanks for the well wishes, Arno. I hope you are able to achieve the resolutions you set for yourself. I have always found your posts to be helpful and fair, and hope you continue to provide us with your insight.

We resolve to cruise more!

Donna

May you have only good cruise experiences in 2008. (cause I'll ignore other posts anyways):D

My only resolution for this year is to enjoy my cruises and ignore the little pot holes that annoyed me in 2007.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Arno and to everyone on Cruise Critic!:D

Happy New Year everyone. Arno and Joanne, we will miss you on the Constellation next week, since you were on both our only cruises so far; we think you should always be there. We look forward to meeting again on a future trip and we support your positive outlook resolution.

Anne & John.

[quote name=AJD;12807446we will miss you on the Constellation next week' date=' since you were on both our only cruises so far; we think you should always be there.

[/quote]

Hi Anne & John

Friends will also be on that sailing (RMSeadog). Unfortunately a bad sense of timing ;) requires us to stay home until after the 10th of January for our grandson's birthday. Therefore our cruising season can't start prior to mid January. We have Century to look forward to for a B2B and then Constellation B2B in February.

Right now the snow is falling and the wind is howling. Everything will look better in a couple of weeks while we laze on our balcony in the Caribbean.

Archived