Table for two?

We sail on MOS Feb. 3rd and it will be the first time without the whole family. We would like to have a table for two. Is this hard to get? We picked late seating thinking this might make it easier? Thanks for any help!

hi, my partner and I said on mos in june and we called rccl and requested a table for two and they put it into the computer. so you should call them first to have them put it into the computer. When you get to the ship, usually at about 1 pm at the main dining room, the maitree d, takes request and he will tell you if you already have a 2 seater, if not and one is available he will switch for you, but get there early there is always a line. Good luck

Thanks kris4842, I did check with RCCL but they told me we were down for a table for 2 to 4 and we would have to get to the ship to find out for sure what we had. I'll get there early like you said and make sure, can't wait. Thanks for the help.

My husband and I requested a table for two and were given a larger table. When we boarded, we went immediately to the dining room and waited on line to speak with the Maitre'd and asked for a table for 2. There was a page long list of requests for a table for two (and this was IMMEDIATELY after boarding) But I think because I was 6 months pregnant, he obliged. Make sure you get there early!

The last two years we've had a table for 2 and didn't request it. We asked for a small table and we got it...only the 2 of us. We were a little disappointed this last time, because although we like being by ourselves, we missed the conversation with the other table mates.

We've requested a table for two for our upcoming cruise on the Enchantment. We have always requested larger tables since we usually cruise with friends/family. Hopefully this will be a good thing. I will check with the Matire'D to make sure that everything is in good order.

You need to be on the ship early we were about 10th onboard and there were already 2 people in line when my DH got to the dining room.We requested a table for 2 but did not find out till the 2nd day if we got it or not. We went back down the 2nd day and talked with the MaitreD and we got our table for 2.

I think on the Mariner there is only 12 two tops so thats why you need to be one of the first on the ship., because if not you probably will not get it.

We, too, prefer a larger table! We've heard all of our own stories! It's nice to have others to talk to, since dinner is more than just a time to eat! The few times we've been at a 4-6 top, we've really been jealous of the larger tables and all the fun they have! Since then, we always request a LARGE table! Party on!

When you board the ship go speak to the dining room manager and they will arrange this for you. We've done it 3 times and it was no problem. They always seemed more than happy to help us out. I'm sure they'll take care of you.

That's great that it worked out for you, but this is not always the case; often there are more requests for tables for 2 than there are tables for 2 available. It definitely is good to check in with the maitre' d as early as possible so if there is a waiting list you can be near the top. Also, if you do not end up receiving a table for two and don't like your table mates, you can always request to change to a different table the next day.

Good luck and happy cruising. :)

Archived