Check out this FAKE man overboard!!

poodlemom396

We watched them throw this poor "dude" overboard in a drill while in port in Roatan. Much to our dismay we drank two cups of coffee while they "dropped" a lifeboat to rescue him. We thought he would be back in Cuba by that time if we were sailing. You should have seen the two workers they sent to rescue him. They were very confused to say the least on how to get the boat down.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2909752120042630380fEARoK?vhost=good-times

Wow I didn't know they had drills where passengers could actually watch. You took a picture of something most people won't be able to say they ever saw! I saw your pets on Webshots....cute Maltese I have 4 of them :)
I have a short youtube video from last week's Conquest. No man overboard but we did watch a lifeboard drill. It was pretty interesting.

Wow I didn't know they had drills where passengers could actually watch. You took a picture of something most people won't be able to say they ever saw! I saw your pets on Webshots....cute Maltese I have 4 of them :)

they have these all the time. Maybe not with the dummy. But, I stay on the ship in ports alot and watch, what I hope are the new kids, try to lower the lifeboats. You would love seeing their faces when they drop down:eek: :D

I have a short youtube video from last week's Conquest. No man overboard but we did watch a lifeboard drill. It was pretty interesting.

I witnessed a live boat drill after returning from a day in Montego Bay. I was impressed by how rapidly they ran the lifeboat down off the davits and had it ready and on its way!

These drills are conducted on a regular basis. Did y'all know that when the Freedom was doing her European/Med tour they used the life boats for tendering at quite a few ports?? Neat idea, eh?

Archived