Cruise Director List 2008

MrPete

From looking at the most recent list of cruise directors I saw that Chris Jefferson is the cruise director on the Carnival Valor right now!(we are boarding February 17) I was wondering how he was.

From looking at the most recent list of cruise directors I saw that Chris Jefferson is the cruise director on the Carnival Valor right now!(we are boarding February 17) I was wondering how he was.:confused:

Celebration: PAUL SANTLEY

Conquest: MARC PRICE

Destiny: DARCY KNEFIEL

Ecstasy: GOOSE NEUMANN

Elation: STUART DUNN

Fantasy:

Fascination: TREVOR BLOCK

Freedom: TODD WHITTMER

Glory: RYAN FITZGERALD

Holiday: STEVE CASSELL

Imagination: JORGE SOLANO

Inspiration: RISA BARNES

Legend: CHRIS ROBERTS

Liberty: STEVE KNISLEY

Miracle: BRENT MITCHELL

Paradise: Danny Blake

Pride: JEFF BRONSON

Sensation: TORY SECOY

Splendor:

Spirit: SHAWN BUSSEY

Triumph: BRAD CALABRESE

Valor: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Victory: MALCOLM BURN

I am looking for Todd Whitmer's E-mail address. We were on the liberty last year and loved him. He did a skit "If I were not upon the sea" and this year we are going on the Freedom and would like to know if and when he will do this skit again. I tried to call Carnival and they gave me two bad e-mails.

Was anyone on the Imagination in Jan. 29, 07 sailing? I can't remember the name of the CD for that ship. He was a blast. If I remember correctly, he was quite young with blondish hair. Would anyone remember his name?

i now have some1 new named ryan fitzgerald any1 ever have him and if so how was he?

We were on the Spirit in Oct. & Ryan had just replaced Shawn, we rarely saw him unless it was at a party like the Captains Cocktail Party or Port Talk. I cant say anything good or bad, but we were NOT impressed.

Hope your experience is better.

OK Let's hear it.... I have been on 5 cruises and the CD makes or breaks the cruise. Please tell me about Malcolm Burn. Will he be the show or what?

Always good to know about him or her before you go so we know what to expect. Thanks for any imput.

countdown.pl?name=Cudster&date=3-2-2008&image=Beach-10&text=3 Weeks Away!!!!!!&ship=Carnival Victory

Celebration: PAUL SANTLEY

Conquest: MARC PRICE

Destiny: DARCY KNEFIEL

Ecstasy: GOOSE NEUMANN

Elation: STUART DUNN

Fantasy: KYLE POST

Fascination: TREVOR BLOCK

Freedom: TODD WHITTMER

Glory: RYAN FITZGERALD

Holiday: STEVE CASSELL

Imagination: JORGE SOLANO

Inspiration: RISA BARNES

Legend: CHRIS ROBERTS

Liberty: STEVE KNISLEY

Miracle: BRENT MITCHELL

Paradise: Danny Blake

Pride: JEFF BRONSON

Sensation: TORY SECOY

Splendor:

Spirit: SHAWN BUSSEY

Triumph: BRAD CALABRESE

Valor: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Victory: MALCOLM BURN

OK Let's hear it.... I have been on 5 cruises and the CD makes or breaks the cruise. Please tell me about Malcolm Burn. Will he be the show or what?

We loved Malcolm! He was assistant CD the first time we crusied with him and the next time he was CD. Hope to cruise with him again. He's been our favorite so far.

Felipe Couto is the CD for the Inspiration now. We just got off of the ship on Thursday. He was good. He had a very entertaining and funny personality.

Thanks for that info, we're sailing on the Inspiration in March and I was wondering who it was. Thanks for keeping this list going MrPete.

Just a quick note:

Don't judge the Cruise Directors by the first week of February ...because all the permanent Cruise Directors were on the Victory for a Cruise Directors Conference. Their Assistant CDs were filling in for them.

Hi, we will be sailing the Splendor over Thanksgiving for our honeymoonand from the looks of it John Heald will be our cruise director. I have read many good things about him but was wondering why all the positives. I read some of his blog and watched some of his interviews and "in my opinion only thus far"(please dont torch me) he doesnt look like he would be a very funny vibrant cruise director. We had Todd Whitmer on the liberty and he was great. Always was visible and full of energy and had tons of activities. We also sailed with Jeorge or Jorge however you spell it and he was a blast too. Just wondering why John is held to such an elite status? Also I have read somewhere (cant locate that anymore) that his humor is a bit "dry" and geared more towards the older traveler. Just want to know what we are in for on our cruise. I would love to have Todd again but we will enjoy whoever we get. Thanks everyone

From looking at the most recent list of cruise directors I saw that Chris Jefferson is the cruise director on the Carnival Valor right now!(we are boarding February 17) I was wondering how he was.

Sailed with him on the Pride in 2006. He did a fine job. However, being a part of the Legends show and being backstage with him for 30 min was quite enough. Lets just say that Chris Jefferson is totally head over heels for Chris Jefferson.

Archived