Pride: JEFF BRONSON

Sensation: MATT HERSCHELMAN

Splendor:

Spirit: SHAWN BUSSEY

Triumph: LENNY HALLIDAY

Valor: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Victory: MALCOLM BURN

Hey MrPete,

The triumph is suppose to have Brad Calabrese?

Can anyone confirm this for me?

I'm on the ship next weekend.

Thanks

Someone will have to post it, and I'll update it. Maybe it'll turn out to be you!

PS Sorry about your dad. :(

I will post whatever I can when I get back. :D

Thanks for the message about my dad :( ( this cruise is a special trip for me. His ashes are coming along and going to my FAV island that we talked about when I last saw him) :)

Celebration: PAUL SANTLEY

Conquest: MARC PRICE

Destiny: MARK LYONS

Ecstasy: GOOSE NEUMANN

Elation: STUART DUNN

Fantasy: JEREMY MAYES

Fascination: TREVOR BLOCK

Freedom: TODD WHITTMER

Glory: RYAN FITZGERALD

Holiday: STEVE CASSELL

Imagination: JORGE SOLANO

Inspiration: RISA BARNES

Legend: CHRIS ROBERTS

Liberty: STEVE KNISLEY

Miracle: BRENT MITCHELL

Paradise: Danny Blake

Splendor:

You can put John Heald in as the CD on the Splendor.

Destiny: SKIP LYONS

Splendor:

Triumph: BRAD CALABRESE

I just sailed with Steve. He's a huge hockey fan. Least annoying cruise director I've had on my three. I'd definitely rank him above Marc Price. He was definitely not as hokey as Marc. We had Brett Allans last year and all I can say is thank goodness he is gone.

Destiny: MARK LYONS

Splendor:

Big Tex A.k.a Jeremy Mayes will not be on the Fantasy as of January 31st.

Does anyone know who will be replacing him?

Does any one know any thing about Shawn Bussey and will he be on for Easter March 21 . Thank for your help

Shawn is great. She was CD on the Spirit for my Alaska cruise last September and does a wonderful job. Very lively and bubbly.

On another note, I'm looking forward to John Heald being on the Splendor for my cruise this August. I've heard so much about him that it will be nice to finally find out in person.

I just sailed with Steve. He's a huge hockey fan. Least annoying cruise director I've had on my three. I'd definitely rank him above Marc Price. He was definitely not as hokey as Marc. We had Brett Allans last year and all I can say is thank goodness he is gone.

Really? I just got off the Conquest with Marc Price and I thought he was great. Very funny and not very intrusive. I would have to put him and Todd Wittmer on the same level.

But hey, the important thing is we were on a cruise! :D

We had Todd on the Liberty...all I can say is that for 3 months after we got off the ship my daughter would wake up everyday saying "Wakey Wakey eggs and bakey" We heard this EVERY morning on the Liberty. I thought that the announcements were a little excessive early mornings because we didn't have that many on the Miracle in 06 and during those mornings you wanted to sleep in you really couldn't because we got the eggs and bakey routine. I thought that he did a good job otherwise there was a show that the staff put on that was absolutely hilarious! We laughed til we cried and we must have watched it 10 times on the TV afterwards. I do agree that he is a little in your face though. Does anyone know how Matt Herschelman is on the Sensation?

Shawn is great. She was CD on the Spirit for my Alaska cruise last September and does a wonderful job. Very lively and bubbly.

We have cruised with Shawn several times and she is very good, you will see her everywhere!!! Her voice sometimes is alittle much but we did like her.

any info on ryan fitzgerald? was looking forward to wee jimmy (heard so much about him)..... i guess he will be on vacation when we are on the glory...oh well...........

We were on the Spirit in October and all I can say is..... NOT IMPRESSED. We very rarely saw him on board unless it was an organized party like the Capt's Cocktail party.

Hope your experience is better than ours.

I am probably a little biased, as I have known Wee Jimmy (Ralph Valente) since he started working for Carnival many years ago (and was one of the persons who nominated him for a CD position). He is one of Carnival's up and coming CD's who delivers a "fresh" approach to everything he does on board a ship!:)

I apologize for using another CC member's review / description of him (cannot find the name of the member) on a recent Glory cruise, but it tells you like it is.......(I sent this to him before he left for vacation and he was VERY pleased to read this)!

"The cruise director, Wee Jimmy, was pretty darn good! His schtick is amusing and he is able to deliver lines you know he must use every week with genuineness and candor. I noted that both old and young liked him, and that's a large span of individual taste to appeal to, so I was quite impressed. The long and boring 'debarkation talk' on the day before leaving the ship was actually enjoyable and felt like I was watching a comedy show, while hearing all the important 'stuff'."

Hope you enjoy your cruise with him on the Conquest.........

Of my 5 cruises....the BEST CD was Malcolm Burn...Woo-Hoo! He was not annoying, had "original" jokes.....did not here the same ones that we heard on previous cruises. My husband who normally doesn't go to the debark. talks went this time just to see what Malcolm was going to come out with. The silent-skit show w/ Malcolm was hilarious.

I am probably a little biased, as I have known Wee Jimmy (Ralph Valente) since he started working for Carnival many years ago (and was one of the persons who nominated him for a CD position). He is one of Carnival's up and coming CD's who delivers a "fresh" approach to everything he does on board a ship!:)

I apologize for using another CC member's review / description of him (cannot find the name of the member) on a recent Glory cruise, but it tells you like it is.......(I sent this to him before he left for vacation and he was VERY pleased to read this)!

"The cruise director, Wee Jimmy, was pretty darn good! His schtick is amusing and he is able to deliver lines you know he must use every week with genuineness and candor. I noted that both old and young liked him, and that's a large span of individual taste to appeal to, so I was quite impressed. The long and boring 'debarkation talk' on the day before leaving the ship was actually enjoyable and felt like I was watching a comedy show, while hearing all the important 'stuff'."

Hope you enjoy your cruise with him on the Conquest.........

THANK YOU!

He sounds great! I'm excited that he will be our CD :) Not that a CD makes or breaks a cruise for me, but it's always a bit more fun when they're good!

Archived