Cruise Director List 2008

MrPete

While we're waiting for a 2008 John list to update (unless it's there and I can't find it), let's keep this list updated based on the current cruiser findings.

POST YOUR CRUISE DIRECTOR!

Celebration: PAUL SANTLEY

Conquest: MARC PRICE

Destiny: MARK LYONS

Ecstasy: GOOSE NEUMANN

Elation: STUART DUNN

Fantasy: JEREMY MAYES

Fascination: TREVOR BLOCK

Freedom: TODD WHITTMER

Glory: WEE JIMMY (RALPH VALENTE)

Holiday: STEVE CASSELL

Imagination: JORGE SOLANO

Inspiration: RISA BARNES

Legend: CHRIS ROBERTS

Liberty: STEVE KNISLEY

Miracle: BRENT LOYER

Paradise: Danny Blake

Pride: JEFF BRONSON

Sensation: MATT HERSCHELMAN

Splendor: JOHN HEALD

Spirit: SHAWN BUSSEY

Triumph: LENNY HALLIDAY

Valor: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Victory: MALCOLM BURN

While we're waiting for a 2008 John list to update (unless it's there and I can't find it), let's keep this list updated based on the current cruiser findings.

Nope... it's not out yet... I asked him about it a few weeks ago and it's still not ready.

Liberty: STEVE KNISLEY

anybody have him before? what is he like?

I believe he was the CD on our Miracle cruise two years ago. Don't remember that much about him, other than at several sailaways, we heard bagpipes playing, and later saw a picture of him in a kilt. In fact, I think he may have worn the kilt on formal nights. As I recall, he was fine as a CD...same cookie cutter jokes included.:rolleyes:

what's the skinny on Todd? We are doing a TA on the Freedom so I hope he's good. Lots of days/nights so a great CD really helps.

We've sailed with Todd twice - Conquest in 2005 and Liberty in 2007. He's very good - personable, puts together a good schedule of activities, doesn't go overboard with announcements. Our Conquest cruise had a rearranged schedule and an extra day since we were playing "keep-away" with Hurricane Dennis, and Todd did a great job dealing with the changed schedule.

Thanks for your replies re. Todd.

I was on one of the miracle initial sailings out of Jacksonville and I can't for the life of me remember the CD but he was the best I have ever seen. Anyone know who that was?

Just got off the Freedom last week. Todd was pleasant, and he wasn't one of those "in your face" type of CDs.. His jokes were standard, but well delivered, Then again, I am easy to please while on a cruise ship- just entertain me, and I am happy. I do agree that he keeps his announcements to a minimum - doesn't talk just to hear himself talk. Seemed to have a good sense of humor. No kilt, though!,even on formal nights- just wore a tux. I do remember a different CD wearing a kilt while we were on Liberty (name slips my mind - senior moment)

Archived