Suggestions/Advice on how to link 2 reservations w/o a TA

kingsgirl

If I call RCI and book 2 different rooms, can I pay with 2 different credit cards from 2 different FAMILIES?

If I book online (where I can only book 1 room at a time) is there anyway to link the reservations?

I can't put both reservations on one card hence the issue.

Really? That's all I have to do? They won't have any quams with..."Do you really even know this family - are you a stalker!!?!" lol....

Would I just need their booking number?

We know you are a stalker but we won't tell them:eek: ;) :D

To answer the question though, just call with both booking numbers and they will link the reservations. Make sure that both reservations have the same dining choice too so there is no confusion.

You can actually do it yourself. This only works if you booked with RCI and not with a TA.

Just log into your account than open the reservation and you will be on the overview page of your reservation. Scroll down past cruise enhancements until you see PREFERENCES & REQUESTS then click on the MODIFY button. On the next page that opens up you will see where you can add your friends reservation number and then you check off all, flights, hotel, dinner as to what you want linked together. Very simple really. BUT you can only do this if you booked DIRECT WITH RCI and not through a TA.

If I call RCI and book 2 different rooms, can I pay with 2 different credit cards from 2 different FAMILIES?

If I book online (where I can only book 1 room at a time) is there anyway to link the reservations?

I can't put both reservations on one card hence the issue.

I booked directly on line for my niece and myself last week, using two different cc, and was able to link the two res' .......There is a section after booking on the res page that asks you if you want to link it to another res.Just check the box and provide the other res # It's quite simple really. If you have problems just call rci and ask them to link it.

Yes, we called last year before our Freedom cruise and they linked the reservations after we paid in full.

This year, we booked on the ship, and the LA linked the reservations there. Then I went home, looked online under my reservation, and now they show you the linked reservations, in my case, the other 4 reservations.

You can actually do it yourself. This only works if you booked with RCI and not with a TA.

Just log into your account than open the reservation and you will be on the overview page of your reservation. Scroll down past cruise enhancements until you see PREFERENCES & REQUESTS then click on the MODIFY button. On the next page that opens up you will see where you can add your friends reservation number and then you check off all, flights, hotel, dinner as to what you want linked together. Very simple really. BUT you can only do this if you booked DIRECT WITH RCI and not through a TA.

I saw this today after I booked. THANKS FOR THE INFO! I don't think a lot of people know this type of info so I'm sure I'm not the only one who will benefit from this thread and your post.

Thanks everyone for the awesome info!

Archived